DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THEY'RE MAKING A BAYWATCH MOVIE STARRING THE FUCKING ROCK.

And yet again - I am not sure if Jae is serious or not about not knowing

We have already decided as a community that Anne Hathaway does not, indeed, suck.  There was a vote.

Edit:

Melissa McCarthy, Anne Hathaway, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marisa Tomei, and Whoopi Goldberg are the rumored cast for the new Ghostbuster flick according to sources.

My fantasy casting would be Fey/Poehler/McCarthy/Aisha Tyler with Kristen Schaal in the  Louis Tully role and Aziz Ansari as Janine Melnitz.  I would watch the hell out of that movie.

I really wanted a Ghostbusters movie with Bill Hader in it, so in lieu of that, I guess this project is ok. I mean, think about it, it's possible we could have had a Ghostbusters movie starring Kevin James.

I do like the idea of Kristen Schaal in the Louis role, but wait, is this thing a reboot or a continuation? I'd rather they not do Ghostbusters 1 again. They should borrow from the cartoon or something and use Tiamat as the big bad or something.

I really wanted a Ghostbusters movie with Bill Hader in it, so in lieu of that, I guess this project is ok. I mean, think about it, it's possible we could have had a Ghostbusters movie starring Kevin James.

I remain convinced that Melissa McCarthy is just Kevin James in drag.

I remain convinced that Melissa McCarthy is just Kevin James in drag.

Actually, that would be Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan;

solicitor-general-elena-kagan.jpg