DVDVR Message Board

AEW - FEBRUARY 2024

19 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

There's unfortunately no way I can see to put a Sting pun in the word February, but this is it for the old man.  In 31 days, he'll have his final match. 

(Sting's gonna do a video). I don't know what that means, to play us out! What does that mean?

FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cobra Commander said:

would it go against the gimmick for Mox to ride a Segway through the crowd to the ring?

As BCC's young boy, Wheeler Yuta should be carrying Mox to the ring. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 5

Yeah, make him work on that upper body weight! Get him in the ring and have him do hindu squats with Mox on his shoulders. 

I have no problem with multiple gifs if they're in spoiler tags. There are plenty of things people probably need to be putting in spoiler tags for different reasons.

The image of Wardlow in a wheelchair alongside Page did come into my head earlier. If done right they could pull it off for comedy, with a fuming Wardlow getting angrier and angrier as people bump into him or threaten Adam while he can't do anything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two things I like about the rankings:

1. It finally gives us a kayfabe in Canon hierarchy for the men's singles titles. TNT is #2. International #3. Continental #4. Case closed.

2. The Young Bucks aren't ranked in the tag division. So should be a fun little segment once Sting & Darby win the tag belts where they run a Gauntlet Match with jobber teams to get 7 or 8 quick wins and ranks themselves #1.

Edited by NoFistsJustFlips
Teams / steamers auto correct lol
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Two things I like about the rankings:

1. It finally gives us a kayfabe in Canon hierarchy for the men's singles titles. TNT is #2. International #3. Continental #4. Case closed.

2. The Young Bucks aren't ranked in the tag division. Si should be a fun little segment once Sting & Darby win the tag belts where they run a Gauntlet Match with jobber steamers to get 7 or 8 quick wins and ranks themselves #1.

The Bucks' new character means they can just say they're cutting the line since they're EVPs.

Anyone who's got a problem with it gets fined.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Craig H said:

According to Meltzer, Mox is working with a back injury. So that’s great.

On Instagram the other day, Renee posted a story about how you can't get the smell of Tiger Balm out of clothes after doing Jon's laundry. 

14 minutes ago, zendragon said:

Apparently it was a torn triceps and not a concussion issue that kept him from signing with WWE

Wasn't it also reported that Nigel had hepatitis or was that just a rumor?

If memory serves me right he had a torn triceps and tried to lie and trick everyone and get through the medicals so once he was signed he could "get hurt" and get the surgery paid for because he couldn't afford it. They rejected him due to the needing surgery. The hep was discovered later while working for TNA as Desmond Wolfe.

15 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wasn't it also reported that Nigel had hepatitis or was that just a rumor?

According to the documentary on WWE Network, he had hepatitis, but it was B, but rumors started going around it was C and that caused him plenty of unnecessary trouble. He eventually got better, but the rumors had already done his career in by then.