DVDVR Message Board

September 2023 Wrestling Discussion

1 minute ago, TheVileOne said:

Look at the Instagram post he later deleted. 

About the sexual assault? Are we victim-blaming? Even if it's a false report, no charges have been filed, right?

Seriously, what am I missing? Cash Wheeler WAVED A FUCKING GUN at someone and is on TV every week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

About the sexual assault? Are we victim-blaming? Even if it's a false report, no charges have been filed, right?

Seriously, what am I missing? Cash Wheeler WAVED A FUCKING GUN at someone and is on TV every week.

Why'd WWE pull Riddle from the shows this week?

50 minutes ago, Dog said:

I think you're misunderstanding the situation. Riddle made a claim on IG only, not in the airport or to any authorities. The authorities and those working the airport are claiming Riddle was sauced out of his mind and making a scene and the only physicality was officers needing to restrain him. The fact that he deleted his post, I take to mean he has withdrawn his claim. I could be mis-reading that part of it. But it certainly seems less like a victim making a a credible claim and more someone trying to cover for their own poor behavior.

WWE taking him off the road seems to support Riddle is actually the one here who committed a wrong, not airport staff.

• Like 3

I feel you are also missing that he failed two drug tests in the past 13 months and was told point blank to go to rehab or be released (according to reports). If that person then ends up in an incident where he was seemingly publicly intoxicated to the degree cops were called... yeah, I think losing his job is possibly on the table. At the very least it seems very likely that he needs some sort of help and should maybe not be wrestling atm regardless.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

have any wrestlers ever ended up on the No Fly List (well, aside from Sid claiming that he couldn't fly in order to no-show an AIW show)

I'm tickled by the idea of Sid as the BA Baracus of wrestling.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3