DVDVR Message Board

Funniest, Silliest Moments in Wrasslin'!

Thomas Bugg

If you're the fan yelling shit trying to ruin that match, the same guy that was in Wrestling Road Diaries, and you are reading this...

I hope you get AIDS

It sucks when a loser first realises they can be "part" of a show just by being an obnoxious loud dick.

SUPER DRAGON!

(cue a bunch of "but they paid their ticket" comments)

...And yet most of these people defended the fans chanting "DANIEL BRYAN" during Big Show Vs. Orton.

http://youtu.be/WI9-MHAKPvg

WWE themselves posted this on Youtube- the trial of Eric Bischoff. I was overseas when this segment aired so I didn't get to catch it. MAN, this was funny as shit!!!

EDIT: Maria is intelligent and FUCKING HOT!

Edited by Thomas Bugg
  • Like 1

At 1:03:50 Pat Patterson garbs a chair at ringside to hit Kane with it, but as soon as Kane turns around Patterson goes all chicken shit heel. So he opens up the chair, and motions him as to say "Relax, take a seat". Of course Kane is having none of this. He kicks the chair, and proceeds to chokeslam Patterson's ass.

Man both of the Stooges had a pair on them to eat chokeslams at their age like they did. I'm amazed neither of them broke a hip on accident during the Dude Love/Austin match. 

EDIT: Speaking of which, Gerry Brisco still holding the hammer after getting slammed through a table is one of the funniest moments in wrestling ever. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Best thing TNA's ever done and it's because they didn't have any influence in it.

all of that Paparazzi Championship Series was freaking fantastic. I have a recurring problem with making sure things are "Bob Backlund approved" because of them.

• Like 1