DVDVR Message Board

Fallout 4?

Gonzo

And here I thought I'd be paying $20 for a stupid (read: awesome) gimmick phone case. It's not up on the Canadian Amazon but I'll still probably throw money at the collector's edition.

Has Amazon been known to post initially higher prices and then adjust later for stuff like this? Or is $120 USD pretty much nailed on?

Yeah...I'm going to skip out on having another useless piece of plastic in my home. It looks neat, and me in my 20s would be all about this, but me in my 30s is saying nah.

• Like 1

November 10th. Mark your calendars, make sure everyone you know realizes that no, you aren't killed somewhere, just stuck plaything this.

I don't have to mark my calendar because that is my birthday!  Between going to the movies to see Spectre and Fallout 4, my birthday is going to be pretty awesome.

I made the choice that I'm gonna go to Gamestop today and put the minimum down to reserve the Pipboy Edition, even though I don't think I'll end up wanting it. When it gets closer, if I still don't, I'll cancel it and just get the regular version. But it's better to reserve one now and cancel it than not reserve one and want it later.

Man, I want this so much. I might buy my first ever Season Pass for it because I'm going to buy every bit of DLC for it anyway. Best part is that I'll get it right before our school gets out for the winter, so I'm sure I'll waste two-thirds of that time running around in this game. 

I am shocked Fresh hasn't let Raiders wipe out his entire vault yet

I got 2 guards at my front entrance. One with a rocket launcher and one with a gauss rifle. All the raiders haven't even made it past the door.

Just used 1 man to get 8 women pregnant in my vault.

Biodiversity is going to get interesting if they all give birth to boys.

Yep, I've basically set up a vault with a bunch of people who love hanging out with their family.  Hopefully my radio station will attract some ladies.