DVDVR Message Board

The Miami Dolphins Dumpster Fire Thread

Ryan

I heard Denney on Mike & Mike.  The guy can barely string together a complete thought.  He came across as a buffoon, woefully ignorant and nothing worthwhile to add to the discourse.  Yet another another beacon of professionalism from YOUR MIAMI DOLPHINS!

(sorry to Dolfan, Josh, Mike Rose, et al) 

Better "My Miami Dolphins" than "Your Whatever Team Andrew Luck Is On"

I heard Denney on Mike & Mike.  The guy can barely string together a complete thought.  He came across as a buffoon, woefully ignorant and nothing worthwhile to add to the discourse.  Yet another another beacon of professionalism from YOUR MIAMI DOLPHINS!

(sorry to Dolfan, Josh, Mike Rose, et al) 

Better "My Miami Dolphins" than "Your Whatever Team Andrew Luck Is On"

Be nice, Mr. Cuddles!  I'll get you a Colts stadium cup!

If a Colt and a Dolphin had a baby, it'll look like this--

dolphin_horse__thing___by_Mamari.jpg

:wub:

Report yesterday: Someone Took a Baseball Bat to Richie Incognito's Ferrari

Today's report: That someone was Incognito

"YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY?! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?!"

It's now being reported that he's checked himself into a psych ward. This never stops getting better.

• Like 1

Report yesterday: Someone Took a Baseball Bat to Richie Incognito's Ferrari

Today's report: That someone was Incognito

"YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY?! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?!"

When you find a stranger in the Alps?
  • Like 2

It's now being reported that he's checked himself into a psych ward. This never stops getting better.

Richie's doing all he can to make us think he's a spurned lover that's losing his mind.

Richie's doing all he can to make us think he's a spurned lover that's losing his mind.

Do you think that Richie actually thinks he did anything wrong?  He was adamant that he would be exonerated when the facts came out, and that clearly didn't happen.  Is there a chance he really didn't understand?

Do you think that Richie actually thinks he did anything wrong?  He was adamant that he would be exonerated when the facts came out, and that clearly didn't happen.  Is there a chance he really didn't understand?

He might think he did a couple things that went "too far" but in general I don't think he thinks he did anything wrong.  I still am about 90% sure this was two guys who were dating and have split up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for Incognito.  Sure he's an asshole, but damn. 

Michael Vick was involved in dogfighting, Ray Lewis PROBABLY got away with double murder, my very own Ben Rothelisberger had to fight off sexual assault charges, and Plaxico shot himself in the leg.  All were more or less welcomed back into football and / or never left their original team.

Incognito just needs to get a better agent, a better attorney, and especially should never never ever ever use Twitter ever ever again.

• 1 month later...