DVDVR Message Board

JustJay

3 hours ago, Robert C said:

My favorite is when they suddenly discover a bathroom emergency that has to be dealt with NOW.  Of course they couldn't possibly have gone any of the nine times you asked them to go before you left the house.  

Oh lord.  And it's always at the place that has just the nastiest bathroom around.  Our closest grocery store is really nice but they don't really keep up the restroom.  I flat out tell her, "that place is disgusting.  Hold it until we get home."

• 3 weeks later...

Holy cow. Can't believe this thread is still ongoing, 

My oldest is now 16 and has her temps, saved up enough money to buy her first car, a 2011 Dodge Avenger and she's also in a career center and going to be a nurse. She's currently working this summer at the Veteran's nursing home. Youngest is going to be going into 3rd grade. It's kind of crazy how fast they grow up. Blink and they go from baby to driving.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JustJay said:

Holy cow. Can't believe this thread is still ongoing, 

My oldest is now 16 and has her temps, saved up enough money to buy her first car, a 2011 Dodge Avenger and she's also in a career center and going to be a nurse. She's currently working this summer at the Veteran's nursing home. Youngest is going to be going into 3rd grade. It's kind of crazy how fast they grow up. Blink and they go from baby to driving.

Congrats, man!  Good for you.  Yep, my daughter is seven now and it's just insane how fast it's flying by.

• Like 1