DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Dropkicks:

D1VDEn.gif

I really love full nelsons in this footage because you get lots of different and interesting escapes:

XL9vVm.gif

Granted, Ben Chemoul may just have liked jumping mule kicks:

1WvOpj.gif

This was a really good one. I'll make sure to remind you guys to watch it when we drop it tomorrow night.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Kid Kash Vs. Justin Credible? This was a Jacked taping, right?

18th September 2001 on WWF Sunday Night Heat (International Version) according to cagematch.net.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I would put Kid Kash up there with Rey and Dragon Kid for "best-looking springboard moves"

Rey at his peak is #1 with a bullet.  Rey's ability to innovate, combined with the fact that he's legitimately one of the best wrestlers who has ever lived makes him #1.  Kid Kash isn't at that level, but his ambition and fearlessness is what set him apart.  Rey was spectacular, but he wasn't doing multiple spinning springboards to the floor.  If that goes wrong it's going to go way wrong. 

5 hours ago, supremebve said:

Rey at his peak is #1 with a bullet.  Rey's ability to innovate, combined with the fact that he's legitimately one of the best wrestlers who has ever lived makes him #1.  Kid Kash isn't at that level, but his ambition and fearlessness is what set him apart.  Rey was spectacular, but he wasn't doing multiple spinning springboards to the floor.  If that goes wrong it's going to go way wrong. 

Ricky Marvin though:

Also, this:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

What show is that Ricky gif from? Virus looks as young as Marvin there.

20 years ago. Damn.

• Like 2