DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Guest Edwin

On Takaiwa -- if only that fight with Minowaman would've panned out in DEEP...

On Kashin -- I saw him at a ton of the NXT live events working as an agent just sitting in the crowd. No one knew who he was.

"That's Kendo Kashin."
"Who?"
"Dragon Soldier B."
"Who's that?"
"Nvm..."

Edited by Edwin

3 hours ago, D.Z said:

17pdt.gif17pew.gif

Kurt Angle is a wrestling genius because you can't hurt your neck on a dragon suplex if you take the  bump on your forehead.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Matt D said:

There's a guy on twitter who takes gifs from the board sometimes, and frankly, I'm cool with that because it gives these old French Catch gifs a lot more eyeballs, but whenever he posts anything like this, some clever dingbat (and it's always a different one) always responds with "damn spot monkeys!" or "don't show Jim Cornette this!" or some other completely terrible bullshit like they're actually adding something meaningful to the world and it's pretty much the worst thing. Every time.

HdeagqI.png

It's a different one every time. I love each and every one of you fuckers for not being these jerks. With all my heart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

To be fair, that’s a signature bump he busts out with suplex oriented wrestlers from time to time. He did it with Taz, and Benoit too.

He sold it there with the arm going straight back like when he missed the moonsault off the cage that one time (I think that was it. If not that then something from the famous Benoit match). 

I've still got the Raw with that Funk/Henry match on tape. They show that from all different angles. 

Edited by Curt McGirt