DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

1 hour ago, The Batboy said:

Not great technically, but his total commitment to the character made him a perfectly fine professional wrestler...

tumblr_ovavo7nFxJ1wo0mn6o1_640.jpg32948a5cc6cf213f2b4e8a11027f39c0acfb361b

This dude came around way too late. If he was around from 1991-1995 this guy would have been main eventing around the horn with the Undertaker. Dude can't wrestle to save his life, but I wish more people were all in on their characters like this guy. I don't believe a word that comes out of Seth Rollins mouth as being genuine, but I can totally buy that this nutbag would go around with worms in this mouth

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Phil4126 said:

This dude came around way too late. If he was around from 1991-1995 this guy would have been main eventing around the horn with the Undertaker. Dude can't wrestle to save his life, but I wish more people were all in on their characters like this guy. I don't believe a word that comes out of Seth Rollins mouth as being genuine, but I can totally buy that this nutbag would go around with worms in this mouth

I don't know. Tyler Black was very believable in the AOTF as a whiny, emo kid not sure exactly what he's raging against.

I know it's coming, so I might as well get it out of the way. He was raging against the machine.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic