DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

EHxIm35W4AA7FSA?format=jpg&name=medium

Every WWE Champion from March 2015 to October 2019.

Jinder Mahal-1.

Arn Anderson, Scott Hall, Dustin Rhodes, Curt Hennig, Ted DiBiase, Owen Hart- 0.

its like when Three-Six Mafia won an Oscar before Scorsese...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, just drew said:

Jinder Mahal-1.

Arn Anderson, Scott Hall, Dustin Rhodes, Curt Hennig, Ted DiBiase, Owen Hart- 0.

its like when Three-Six Mafia won an Oscar before Scorsese...

All of this. Kinder Mahal (keeping that autocorrect in) has a strong case to be the worst WWE Champion in the history of the WWE Championship. 

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

All of this. Kinder Mahal (keeping that autocorrect in) has a strong case to be the worst WWE Champion in the history of the WWE Championship. 

Sheamus is right on his heels. But yeah, I can’t think of anybody who was an even worse WWW/F/E champion. Maybe Iron Sheik? But that reign was just transitional. They wasted several months on Jinder.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Goodear said:

He's not the worst World Champion in the same row of that picture.

Not a fan of Brock Less-is-more?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I knew this was coming ?. You hate Seth Rollins as I do Fuck Hulk Hogan.

Gotta be known for somethin’. I could let it go, but I’ve loved the wwe for most of the last 25 years and it makes me sad to see them so beholden to a guy who does nothing for their live attendance or tv ratings. He’s actively hurting their product and they refuse to admit they’re wrong. Like my Falcons with Vic Beasley. Just admit your mistake and cut the guy. Same with Rollins. Acknowledge that he isn’t a top guy and start working on building a performer that might be...

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 10:31 PM, D.Z said:

181205RipD.Kid-TigerShinma.jpg

Here it is. I did this quickly so I picked up commercials and the very start of Antonio Inoki, Riki Choshu, Kengo Kimura vs. Stan Hansen, Bad News Allen, Rocky Johnson.

It's the post match that the picture reminded me of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Not a fan of Brock Less-is-more?

No but I was talking about Bray’s one month garbage reign in order to get to Randy winning at Wrestlemania.  Just so terrible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goodear said:

No but I was talking about Bray’s one month garbage reign in order to get to Randy winning at Wrestlemania.  Just so terrible.

Bray’s not the worst person to hold it, but yeah his very short reign felt very unnecessary. So if you were rating based on the time period of holding the belt, then he’d be one of the worst. I still say Jinder tops him due to his uselessness prior, during, and after holding the belt.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1