DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Dolfan in NYC

2018-19 NHL: Period One

Number Nine, Number Nine!!! Tage Thompson is the Peter Crouch of hockey, let's get #10 on Tuesday to match the 2006-07 President's Trophy winners! (Sorry @Tabe)

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

Number Nine, Number Nine!!! Tage Thompson is the Peter Crouch of hockey, let's get #10 on Tuesday to match the 2006-07 President's Trophy winners! (Sorry @Tabe)

Great game. 

• Like 1

Do you realize that the last time the Sabres lost a game romaine lettuce was still good for you???

MAKE GRITTY THE NEW GM!!!!!!

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

First Felix Potvin kick's Hexie's ass, now the Leafs hammer the final nail in his tenure as GM. Hard times lol

tumblr_inline_mwt5xrckry1rgk1z9.gif

That probably beats the crazy shit Sidney was pulling the past year. My God.

I like Gritty but I'm just sayin' he doesn't appear to be the chosen one that will end the curse in Philadelphia.

The Sabres won their 17th game of the season in their 25th game. We had a total of 25 wins in the previous season.

17 hours ago, sabremike said:

The Sabres won their 17th game of the season in their 25th game. We had a total of 25 wins in the previous season.

The team you made that "terrible" trade with is on track for maybe 27 wins this year.

Fun hockey game in Detroit tonight as the Wings continued their hot play with a 4-3 win over a St. Louis. First 30 was all Detroit as they went up 3-0, including a 22-6 shot edge. Last 30 was all Blues as they tied it up and also hit 3 or 4 posts before succumbing to the righteous victors from Hockeytown :)

St Louis should have gotten a late power play as Luke Glendening pulled a Brad Marchand and whacked a Blues player in the groin with his stick. Dirty play, no place for that nonsense. 

The Seattle expansion team will become officially on Tuesday as that is when the Board of Governors is expected to vote on the matter

Dear Blues.

You are bad. You are really bad. And I don't think there is any saving this season. So just do us Blues fans a favor? KEEP BEING BAD. We are 10 points out of 9th in the West and it's not December yet. Just keep that going because a pointless run at an 8 seed to get dismantled by Nashville does us nothing. We are tied with the Kings for the least points in the league. If we are going to be bad, be THAT bad.

#BluesforHughes

• Haha 1

John Kelly's call when Colton Parayko scored the game winner in overtime for the Blues tonight:

"Oh! OH Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!"

Yes...this is the highlight of our season.

Willy Nylander signs for 6.9 x 6 years!

Welcome back home Isles to Fort Neverlose!!! Now get a B52 to bomb Barclays Center untill nothing is left but rubble and then let everyone piss on it!!!!! 

25 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Willy Nylander signs for 6.9 x 6 years!

Higher AAV than I expected. Still wonder how they can fit everyone under the cap once Matthews & Marner sign.