DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Bills fans are going to over-react because that is what Bills fans do, but losing a close road game in the grand scheme of things isn't the end of the world. The bad part is since they have a bye next week I have to listen to two weeks of stupid takes, which really is worse than the Bills losing.

• Like 1

Just now, dogwelder said:

Giants could always try to get Cousins next year when the Skins screw it up again...

That would make me giggle but I would prefer the salary cap space since they have to sign like 5 guys for the OL

3 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Bills fans are going to over-react because that is what Bills fans do, but losing a close road game in the grand scheme of things isn't the end of the world. The bad part is since they have a bye next week I have to listen to two weeks of stupid takes, which really is worse than the Bills losing.

Hell with the lack of WR talent, the fact they were able to be in it until the end is almost a moral victory. I was expecting literally nothing this year, so 3-2 into the break isn't bad.

2 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Hell with the lack of WR talent, the fact they were able to be in it until the end is almost a moral victory. I was expecting literally nothing this year, so 3-2 into the break isn't bad.

Yea the lack of receiving targets is the worst in the league but not really talked about much. When your top two wide receivers are Zay Jones and Kaelin Clay, its not exactly setting up the QB for success. I'm not sure if they care enough about this year to try to trade for anyone (doubtful since they traded away their best WR), but the Bills are probably only going to wins games that the defense holds their opponents to under 20. That's just the reality of the situation, regardless who is QB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am kinda curious what wideouts emerge from the ether to get signed by the Giants

God - its gonna be Victor Cruz and we will all laugh

Steve Smith Sr. out of retirement would be the best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

No way the Giants are going winless.  They might be lucky to win 4 games though.   Actually I can totally see the Giants losing a #1 pick by going on some kind of winning streak.

The Browns will be lucky to win two games this year.

Their entire offense just broke his ankle. A reverse perfect season is a real possibility.

2 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I would say the Giants looked like one of the three worst teams before their receiving corps was shot into the sun. They have absolutely no o-line and no run game. I don't see how they are going to move the ball.

Fumblerooskis

5 minutes ago, Justin877 said:

So did Carlos Hyde get injured?  Virtually non-existant scoreline and no news on any injuries online.

Nope - it appears to be all coach's decision