DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/19

They are going to end up with Dixie and the real leader of Aces N Eights.  Then Bubba has to start getting frisky and sexual with Dixie which of course gets Mrs Tessmacher upset which leads to the Dixie vs Tessmacher match at the next PPV.   Besides the above mentioned higher power, is there any other WWE copycut storyline that I am missing.

Hopefully Dixie uses the word "business" even more frequently that Triple H.  That would be great.

Somewhere, Lou. E Dangerously is hoping they really do have a script of the entire last year of CM Punk with some names crossed out.

• Like 2

Sabin as a jerk is hilarious, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Aces implode - even though it's only a few dudes now. Brooke as an assless-chaps wearing biker babe rules. SHOOT PROMOZ not so much. AJ and TNA used to be great, but now they aren't. And TNA is just a place for guys to go to get a paid vacation. Va-ca-tion!

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/tna-impact-9-19-13.html

Screens -

See No Evil
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4gevbtaf71wsyt151wm3oagjj4o0lqcp

I hate this show too but heel Dixie was everything I imagined and more. God that was so great and AJ came off like a complete goober. Heel Sabin however is every bit as shitty as babyface Sabin, tweener Sabin, and whatever other utility he's served in his career.

From what I watched of the show, I thought it was hilarious. The ODB/Mickie match was fun to watch. I don't think I'll ever get tired of ODB grabbing her juggs. It's a shame if Mickie is gone, because that would mean the Knockouts division is just ODB, Gail, and Brooke Tessmacher. I think it's fairly obvious Brooke will be getting the Knockouts title just so she and Bubba can be world champions of marriage.

Joe Park coming out and chugging a gallon of chocolate milk was pretty damn funny. I still think they missed the boat on him. It's sad the character is just comedy relief with Eric Young (who deserves way better).

The heel Dixie promo was everything I hoped it would be. She should have come out guns blazing and been like "who do you think you are you little shit" (wait can they say shit on Impact anymore?). If TNA is on its dying legs, it was quite symbolic to have her cut the lights to end the show. Heel Dixie is something that should have been done years ago. This is just grasping at straws that don't even exist.

They are going to end up with Dixie and the real leader of Aces N Eights.  Then Bubba has to start getting frisky and sexual with Dixie which of course gets Mrs Tessmacher upset which leads to the Dixie vs Tessmacher match at the next PPV.    

Cue Jerry Lawler screaming "bra and panties". I mean he does not work in TNA, simply a labor of love. 

Never mind her heel turn, the truly urgent matter is just why Dixie came out dressed in a tablecloth.

That certainly was one of her more ridiculous outfits.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, that outfit was horrid.  Dixie looks boomin' in a pair of jeans so she needed to sport the strategically ripped Levis, cowboy boots, and a denim vest that said "Higher Power" on the back.

Sabin could be mildly entertaining if they had him get all egotistical and Al Bundy-esque. He has to take up a job as a shoe salesman to make ends meet and Velvet Sky ends up really Peggy Bundyish. "Yup, I was world champion once, they all chanted Hail Sabin back then."

• Like 2

- I think they turned Sabin so that they can have him & Velvet do a "power couple" gimmick.  I might say that this was a response to "Total Divas", but I have a life and have never seen that piece of shit, so I dunno.  Tim mentioned to me on twitter that maybe they are ripping off Bennett/Maria from ROH. 

- I agree that they have totally buried the Joe Park gimmick.  It was my favorite over-the-top angle/gimmick since Fabi/Billy Boy/Apache, and it had so much potential, only for it to be shoved down the card and paired with Young.  I have really come around on Young over the years too.  He is a guy that knows how to polish every turd they give him. 

- Gunnar has really improved, and he looked good against Hernandez.  It looked to me like Chavo was going heel too.  If not, he is failing at aping Eddy's gimmick even more than usual. 

- TJ Perkins being all over the back w/ the mask off and then wrestling under the hood is a giant bag of dicks that deserves to be smashed with a hammer.