DVDVR Message Board

2016 NCAAF: WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

Was going to do this when the playoff committee comes down from speaking with the Burning Bush to deign unto us their rankings.  But, I'm going to be WAY too nervous about, you know, the future of the planet.   

So... RANKINGZ~

#1 q5iiD4N9Typ0s.gif

#2 c0aa0e8013abb64d3128abc4663821a4.gif

#3 jsPTDWMlhjLe8.gif

#4 3918598_o.gif

#5 l0MYrnXWQfu8IrXxK.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

When did Teddy Atlas start calling College Football games?

He was the 3rd man calling the Western Michigan game last night.

PBC is on a bit of a hiatus, and Friday Night Fights doesn't exist anymore. They got to find him something to do.

12 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

He could call Drone Racing

If he did I might actually watch it. He is easily one of my favorite announcers in ANY sport. His blunt honesty is so refreshing.

This is just pathetic from the University. Some boosters or alumni obviously whined about it and the initial reaction of the guy lower in the article who insulted Trump who then apologized for offending Trump voters.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18029450/louisiana-lafayette-ragin-cajuns-disciplines-players-response-anti-donald-trump-video

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

This is just pathetic from the University. Some boosters or alumni obviously whined about it and the initial reaction of the guy lower in the article who insulted Trump who then apologized for offending Trump voters.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18029450/louisiana-lafayette-ragin-cajuns-disciplines-players-response-anti-donald-trump-video

That sort of thing will bite them in the ass when it comes to recruiting.  At least I hope so.

5 minutes ago, Mike Campbell said:

Baylor/Oklahoma was one of my favorite games last season, because it was such a war. This time around, Baylor is being OU's bitch.

Good, fuck Baylor.

18 minutes ago, John Austin said:

is Bo Scarborough injured? Why isn't UA using him?

Yes, he's slightly dinged.  They were going to try to hold him out unless they really needed him.

Safe to say, they have not needed him.