DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

14 hours ago, Robert C said:

I'm still really curious to see how Rockstar is gonna make money off online for this.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what you'll need a bunch of money to purchase in an old west game.  Maybe you can buy ranches or trains or something.  I'm sure they've got a plan, but it seems like this one will be a tougher shark card sell than GTA.

blinged out stagecoaches

• Like 1

There weren't too many money sinks in RDR.  I spent most of my money on weapon upgrades and Dead Eye buffs so that I always had Bullet Time available.

I always thought it was weird that the game put the best horses out in the wild to be captured for absolutely free rather than make you spend money on some super expensive horse deed.

On 10/20/2016 at 0:20 PM, J.T. said:

When push comes to shove, I will have long bought a cheap refurb by then just for Andromeda.

There were a lot of great deals before the One S came out to get a brand new Xbox One with goodies for $209 or less. Some of them were even 1TB models.

• 1 month later...

For the Playstation folks

On this coming Tuesday, December 6th, the PS3 versions of Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare are both coming to the PlayStation Now service.

For more details on PlayStation Now, which lets you stream classic PS3 titles on PS4 or PC and is currently available in North America, the United Kingdom, Belgium and the Netherlands, visit the official site.

That is from Rockstar itself

• 5 months later...

I can't say I'm not disappointed, but GTA V got pushed back a couple of times, and look at how fucking great that game was. After all the time I have put into RDR and how much I have enjoyed it, I will happily take a date change instead of a getting disappointed by the original release and having to wait  for patches to get it to where it should have been on release.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, odessasteps said:

You and JT  will still be playing ME:A MP next spring. 

I think you are way over estimating the staying power that Andromeda's MP has with me

And me.  With no Galactic Readiness% hanging over my head like the Sword of Damoclese, I may be out on Andromeda once I collect a few more achievements and slug through the campaign, barring any new DLC.

R* get free passes, due to the quality of games they've put out.

I got no problem in waiting. Would rather they are happy with the game and it's late, than them being forced to put out something they're unhappy with.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:03 AM, J.T. said:

And me.  With no Galactic Readiness% hanging over my head like the Sword of Damoclese, I may be out on Andromeda once I collect a few more achievements and slug through the campaign, barring any new DLC.

Melraz is all over me to get Andromeda, and I will, but I have no idea what I'm getting into. 

I'm used to talking with you guys like "we wrecked our bikes on that heist and then Robert blew up a tanker truck on that white dot."

This is like "I forged the iron Fargarnarian and erstwhile summoned the Spirit of Valikogurist."

Anyway, to keep this on topic, FUCK.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...