DVDVR Message Board

NXT TakeOver: Dallas.

The Natural

Nice job on Nakamura's theme.  Sounds like a battle theme from one of the more recent Final Fantasy games.  They're two for two now with him and Asuka in terms of not giving them generic Japanese-sounding music.

1 hour ago, EVA said:

Nice job on Nakamura's theme.  Sounds like a battle theme from one of the more recent Final Fantasy games.  They're two for two now with him and Asuka in terms of not giving them generic Japanese-sounding music.

Well if you don't count Hideo then it is 2 for 2.

13 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Why the fuck is this show so late? I'm tired, I'm old, I have a job that I have to go to on Saturday morning and I just want to see my wrestling dammit

This is what I'm wrestling with. I'm tired and have to be up early for work. Maybe I'll watch some of the show and finish it after work tomorrow. 

• RIPPA locked this topic

I loved this show and thought that the last three matches were absurdly great and that the first match was an awesome sprint even though The Revival's timing seemed off.

But man, Joe should have won tonight. He looked king-sized, and Bálor "demon"-ing up sucked. I was almost as deflated when he won as I was when Bayley passed out...almost. 

Triple H is going to be cheered like he is wrestling Chris Brown tomorrow because this show shitted all over Wrestlemania. Like...there is no way.

Everything was great. Candy coated murder machine that is Asuka was great. Shinsuke Nakamura being Shinsuke Nakamura was great. Finn actually living up to the Demon Duality was great. American Alpha was great. FUCK VINCE JUST GIVE HHH THE KEUS TO THE SHOW ALREADY BECAUSE HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU.

I am about to give Triple H a fruit basket.

• Like 2