DVDVR Message Board

All time favorite movie characters

StuntmanCrowley

Might be a bit of an overused pick, but Winston Wolf in Pulp Fiction. Only in the movie for a few minutes, but every line is made of pure gold (similarly, Marcellus Wallace).

"So pretty please, with sugar on it ... clean the fucking car."

"Wellllll .... let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet."

• Like 1

Godfather II would have been so much better with Clemenza in the Frankie Five Fingers spot.

It was supposed to be Clemenza, but actor Richard Castellano wanted to re-write the character's dialogue, so Coppola replaced him with Michael V. Gazzo. 

Godfather II would have been so much better with Clemenza in the Frankie Five Fingers spot.

It was supposed to be Clemenza, but actor Richard Castellano wanted to re-write the character's dialogue, so Coppola replaced him with Michael V. Gazzo.

I'm aware. I'm just saying, it would have been a better movie.

I'm aware. I'm just saying, it would have been a better movie.

I didn't mind him to be honest, but he does seems a bit shoehorned into the movie.

Yeah, nothing against Frankie, but just for the weight of it being a character we already knew, that we knew his connection to the family, etc.

Instead of "trusted lieutenant and family friend we didn't see once during the war with the five families"

• Like 1

Since you guys were talking about Oldman in True Romance and how long he was in that, it reminded me of this favorite of mine.

"You can't close shit? YOU ARE SHIT! So hit the bricks pal because you are going OUT!"

"See this watch?"

• Like 3