DVDVR Message Board

NBA 2015-16: 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

Bosh has shown himself to be pretty selfless so I'd think he's fit in to whatever the new dynamic is pretty easily. If he manages to come back and fit in some tune up games, I'd give them a pretty good shot at beating the Cavs. Really I think they've got a good shot even if he doesn't come back.

Did we throw a party over Joey Crawford retiring? Because I made a cake and everything.

Phil Jackson just said the Knicks don't need a star point guard and can win without one. Dear God please kill me. I think I'd even be willing to take Isaiah back at this point over Chief Triangle because Phil is batshit level insane at this point.

Phil Jackson just said the Knicks don't need a star point guard and can win without one. Dear God please kill me. I think I'd even be willing to take Isaiah back at this point over Chief Triangle because Phil is batshit level insane at this point.

but in truth how many 'star' point guards are there in the league?

Yeah but even with the amazing PG talent in the league, Jackson's still right that you don't need a Steph Curry or a John Wall to necessarily be successful. Particularly with how he thinks his offense can operate. 

His problem however is thinking every peg he has is willing to be a triangular peg so they'll fit in his triangular hole - but sometimes they want to be a circular peg that only fits sometimes.

My COTY would be Joerger at Memphis. That team is a national treasure. I can't wait for them to beat the Clippers in the playoffs.

But Kerr/Stotts/Stevens/Pop are also all worthy.

How the fuck do they keep winning? Everybody is hurt

My COTY would be Joerger at Memphis. That team is a national treasure. I can't wait for them to beat the Clippers in the playoffs.

But Kerr/Stotts/Stevens/Pop are also all worthy.

How the fuck do they keep winning? Everybody is hurt

I feel like when you're the coach if a playoff team and you have to say with a straight face that your plan is to 'give the ball to Lance and get out of the way' you not only deserve coach of the year, but also a Purple Heart, congressional Medal of Honor and a Nobel Prize of some sort.

• Like 2

If Lance saves the Griz season I will be even more in love with this team.  Lance is the perfect "break glass if emergency" guy.  He might not be the best teammate, or be great at following directions, but the dude can fucking ball.

Born Ready!