DVDVR Message Board

NBA 2015-16: 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

I really don't want Durant to leave. This OKC team is such a blast to watch... Can you imagine how good they'd be with a bench that isn't full of one dimensional shitbums? Or if Dion Waiters wasn't a starter and getting 28+ MPG... Sam Presti is the drizzling shits.

Someone shine the James Harden trade signal.

This was seriously one of the best regular season games of all time.

Steph ties the record for most threes in a game. Breaks his own all-time season record. Gives the entire world a heart attack when he rolls his ankle. KD goes off and reminds us that the "best player in the world" argument still contains him. Russ is incredible. Iggy with those FTs. One of those games that you hope a young kid who has never watched the NBA gets to watch because he'll fall in love with basketball forever.

• Like 1

Fun game. I'm biased(not a Warriors fan), but I really wanted Durant in there to see a true duel.

Phenomenal ending regardless, unless you're a Thunder fan.  The crowd deflated after that Curry's 30 feet plus shot....like they were all holding their breath.

Edited by _MJ_

This was seriously one of the best regular season games of all time.

Steph ties the record for most games in a game.

While technically not allowed, at this point I think Steph is so badass, he SHOULD try playing in multiple games at once for a challenge.

I literally don't see a point in having playoffs this year. 

• Like 1

12 fucking threes

Green 0-8 from the floor for 2 points probably won't happen much. But 14 boards, 14 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks... God damn.

And, again, Steph Curry y'all.

I'm actually curious if this would rank as the best game ever played by a man who didn't make a field goal.

I say yes because his stat line was great, he stepped up on the glass, he had to check KD for a lot of the game also apparently screamed "I AM NOT A ROBOT" at Steve Kerr.

I really don't want Durant to leave. This OKC team is such a blast to watch... Can you imagine how good they'd be with a bench that isn't full of one dimensional shitbums? Or if Dion Waiters wasn't a starter and getting 28+ MPG... Sam Presti is the drizzling shits.

Someone shine the James Harden trade signal.

Considering how much of a cancer he has turned into on the Rockets, it may be a case of making a shitty trade, rather than the trading of Harden at all. . . 

12 fucking threes

Green 0-8 from the floor for 2 points probably won't happen much. But 14 boards, 14 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks... God damn.

And, again, Steph Curry y'all.

I'm actually curious if this would rank as the best game ever played by a man who didn't make a field goal.

It's gotta be up there. Just insane. Kinda game high school coaches should make kids study. How to playing winning basketball even if you keep missing.