DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

TEAM BAD has a theme song now (as opposed to them using Sasha's music)

It's absolutely astounding to me that the same people that made this bad (no pun intended) ass theme are the same ones responsible for this:

I actually don't mind Brie's theme at all.  And it could be worse, they could use this remix.

Which brings me to my favourite TD clip EVER where Nikki Bella decides because her sister can't sing, she definitely can do better and sings her own remix to it.  Watching Jim Johnston and Renee Young's reaction to Nikki's complete ineptitude is AMAZING.

Unfortunately it doesn't have my favourite part when Johnston comes out to basically get her to repeat the song line by line and he sings "not in yet!" and points his fingers up to indicate the note is supposed to go up and she sings it down, but points up.  Never fails to SLAY me.

Why doesn't Jim Johnston have a reality show?!?!?

Also, you know what serious music professionals love? To book up their valuable time just so you can prove to be better than your sister.

Assuming if the check clears and they don't break anything.

Big E should be a Scott Norton-esque HOSS heel. His matches with Rusev got him close to HOSS face, but he has some potential as a smashing heel. Think Norton vs Macho in 1995 (where Norton MURDERED Macho the whole match), but in 2016 WWE against like...Dean Ambrose I guess. 

zaDU6v5.gif

kExIt5M.gif

• Like 1