DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

I took the Saints in survivor. So I'll be gone.

Sorry about that but it is nice to see the Bucs look like an actual NFL team and for them to beat the Saints, as neither happen all that often.

I can't decide if I am happy that Red Zone isn't showing me the Giants

I was at a sports bar in the early afternoon and what I saw, you should be glad.

Final score left as 43-"24" through a commerical break and the last 2:00 of game time.

Well at least laughing at FOX can take a little sting out of it.

That is definitely no surprise to me.

The Father of the Bills' Aaron Williams tweeted that Williams has full movement in all his extremities

That is great news.

Romo thinking that his injury is a bone break, definitely not great news for the Cowboys. In fact, what an awful season this is going to be for Dallas. I don't think he'll be as bad as what I saw from Clausen today but Brandon Weeden as your starting QB is a major "uh oh", as I presume he hasn't gotten better since I saw him last.

What a wacky game this has been overall. Serious injuries are never fun but hearing about bozos on the field, fights in the stands, and Dallas's idiot kicker grabbing onto Murray on the sidelines makes me laugh due to sheer absurdity.

Romo = broken clavicle. Season almost certainly over.

As a Steeler fan, needless to say I'm not a fan of the Cowboys but I feel really bad for Tony Romo. Granted he's made millions and gets to sleep with Miss USA or whatever so he hardly needs any pity but all the shit he's taken in his career, it's kinda hard to root against him as a person (for his team, not so much).

Needless to say they didn't do a good job replacing the guards. The best part is both of them received contract extensions last week. It won't matter because the money was so small so they can be sent packing any time. Still though it is alarming. 

Aikman - "This has been a terrible game to watch."

Buck - "And with that we welcome a new audience...."

This is one of the most terrible entertaining games ever. Not like the black hole of suck that was Niners/Vikes last week.

Feel bad for Romo too. Not a fan of the Cowboys, obviously, but it seems like after the last year he was finally getting the recognition as the only one really keeping the Cowboys relevant for the last several years.