DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

You know, call me cowardly or whatever but if I was a punter or kicker in the NFL, on returns or blocks, I'd just do my job and then either fall down or run to the other side of the field to stay away from all the big violent men. That never ends well.

(Obviously the exception being the couple former rugby guys who made it as kickers).

The Dolphins are killing me today. How are you struggling with Jacksonville? Also, Bortles only has one weapon. Why do you keep allowing him to throw there?

Also, the lack of a pass rush against this team is a little scary. As is how many times Tannehill has had to escape his own death.

As I type this, Bortles finds Robinson wide open again.

You know, call me cowardly or whatever but if I was a punter or kicker in the NFL, on returns or blocks, I'd just do my job and then either fall down or run to the other side of the field to stay away from all the big violent men. That never ends well.

(Obviously the exception being the couple former rugby guys who made it as kickers).

That's twice today players have gotten hurt on TO returns, with him and Cutler. As much as Romo was made fun of last week for ducking out of the way, discretion is the better part of valor there. . . .So the question is, who resigns for "health reasons" first, Coughlin or Kelly?

I'm not sure if it's Derek Carr or the fact the Ravens defense looks atrocious. Whatever deal with Satan the Ravens made that let them play like it was 2000 all over again last week against Denver seems to have expired this week.

As usual, a little of column A, a little of column B.

[suggs seems sorely missed, to put it mildly.]

This has not been a game to show Pop Warner you're trying to teach to play defense.