DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

General Francis X Hummel steals VX Nerve Gas for a secured military facility and takes Alcatraz and some tourists hostage. Womack ("now why am I not surprised you piece of shit") calls Mark Henry. Henry calls Hummel, who disables the VX gas, kills all the other traitors, frees the hostages and stands trial for treason.

JURASSIC MARK

A billionaire builds a theme park on a tropical island. The attraction: cloned Mark Henrys. They get out. Everybody dies.

Even Jeff Goldblum??

side-show-bob.jpg

ESPECIALLY Jeff Goldblum

• Like 3

Where is that head exploding gif? This thread is incredible.

Regarding Henry 2 - Mark Henry is a lawyer who gets shot. The rest of the film follows Henry on a Charles Bronson style vigilante hunt.

It lasts 11 minutes

With no exaggeration, this is your finest post.

I saw Anchorman 2 and it was fucking ridiculous and awesome. It made me think about what was good about the first Anchorman and I thought of something that would have made it better:

Brick: "Yeah, I made someone pay their air bill."

Ron: "I saw that. Brick killed a man. Did you use Mark Henry for that?"

Brick: "Yeah. There were horses, and a man on fire, and I used Mark Henry to kill a man."

Ron: "Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

Seriously though, Anchorman 2 is soooooooo good.