DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

Zeus and Hades are in another argument on Olympus.  Hades in a fit of anger screams "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!"

Zeus softly whispers to one of his servants "Release Mark Henry."

Hades immediately screams "SEND THE KRAKEN BACK!!!!SEND THE KRAKEN BACK!!!!! WE'RE COOL, BRAH! WE'RE COOL!!!"

Zeus smiles and says "That's what I thought."

Zeus is instantly split down the middle by Mark Henry's fist.  Mark Henry declares:

"I was having a nice day off...release Mark Henry???..YOU DON'T RELEASE ME! I RELEASE THE AIR FROM YOUR LUNGS!  AND WHAT YOU LOOKING AT LIAM NEESON??? I GOT A LIST TOO.  IT'S A LIST OF HOW MANY PARTS OF YOU ARE ABOUT TO NOT BE PART OF YOU ANYMORE!  LET'S START WITH NUMBER 1..YOUR LIVER."

Hades begs for mercy.  Mark Henry smiles.  "That's the best part..."

• Like 1

Late night lineup:

THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LE...MARK HENRY
THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH DAVID MARK HENRY
THE CONAN O'BRIEN SHOW STARRING MARK HENRY

THE GEORGE LOPEZ SHOW STARRING MARK HENRY
JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE...
(who seems to have died) here's MARK HENRY
MARK HENRY LATELY
THE VIEW

So would anyone object to Mark Henry replacing Paul Walker in Fast and Furious 7?

Rock: Did anyone notify his next of kin?

Vin Diesel: Yeah, his cousin.

cut to Mark Henry throwing cars at bad guys.

• Like 4

So would anyone object to Mark Henry replacing Paul Walker in Fast and Furious 7?

Rock: Did anyone notify his next of kin?

Vin Diesel: Yeah, his cousin.

cut to Mark Henry throwing cars at bad guys.

Fuck, I'd go see that movie.  Twice.

Dorothy and the gang make it to Oz.  They go to meet the Wizard.  When Toto pulls back the curtain, they see the Wizard lying in a crumpled heap, and Mark Henry in the Wizard's chair.

Mark Henry turns to Dorothy and without blinking an eye:

"The old man thought it was that easy, not paying me for my air.  But I had a lot left in the tank.  So I took his life.  And his chair.  Now, how much are you and your friends going to pay me today?"

The Cowardly Lion throws himself through the window, with the Scarecrow and the Tin Man following in quick succession.

Statham flailing madly trying to get away as Mark Henry picks up the British Isles and begins breaking them into pieces.

Statham would just crumple to the ground and start crying.

"Who am I fooling? I'm not a hard man. Please end my sham of a life as quickly as possible.."

But Mark doesn't even notice him and inadvertently steps on him, killing him instantly.

Mark Henry: "Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this month's oxygen sale contest. As you all know, first prize is you get to keep your lungs. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Lungs not included. You get the picture?"

• Like 2

Statham flailing madly trying to get away as Mark Henry picks up the British Isles and begins breaking them into pieces.

Statham would just crumple to the ground and start crying.

"Who am I fooling? I'm not a hard man. Please end my sham of a life as quickly as possible.."

But Mark doesn't even notice him and inadvertently steps on him, killing him instantly.

Now you're just instigating me.

Can we please move this nonsense to it's own thread. So it won't ruin the reputation of the Upcoming Movies Thread, with fake upcoming movies you'd see in an issue of MAD.

The Mark Henry Power Slam Massacre:  just before Leatherface and his crew do in the kids, Mark Henry comes in and lays waste to the entire clan with a series or power slams.  As payment, the kids offer Mark Henry $50 and Franklin as a tackling dummy for Henry's amusement.  Henry accepts the offer and proceeds to choke slam Franklin while crushing Franklin's wheelchair with a giant boot.