DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Act recorded a message from her hospital bed.  I have no idea what all she's saying (maybe somebody can), but I did see where she said she expects to be back soon. EDIT: I lied, it sounds like she is saying she can't see very well and her face is sore but she will absolutely be back in the ring again.  I need to make a loop of her bit when she sounds like she's telling a bedtime story.  Great to doze off to.

This will be a very special SHIMMER weekend, as we celebrate the ten year career of Tomoka Nakagawa! These will be Tomoka's final matches before retiring from the ring. It means a lot to everyone in our locker room that, though she had her farewell match in Japan this past December, Tomoka decided that the final matches of her career will take place in the SHIMMER ring, at the Berwyn Eagles Club. For the occasion, several of Tomoka's fellow wrestlers from Japan will also be in Berwyn for the events. Some of them will be returning to SHIMMER action, and some will be making their debut. We'll reveal who some of them are via social media on Friday, April 10th. Others will remain surprises!

One of those will be Kyoko Kimura.  Not sure if she will be back to the super stoner or not.  Yumi Ohka might be another as she is in Florida right now, so that can't be a coincidence.

Out comes Kellie Skater and Tomoka Nakagawa to lay out a challenge for Tomoka’s retirement match. She wants the Canadian NINJAs! OUT COMES AJA KONG AND DYNAMITE KANSAI! Then Kimura and Ozaki! They beat down Skater and Tomoka! Ohata and Hiroyo run out!

* Tomorrow! Misaki Ohata, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Kellie Skater & Tomoka Nakagawa vs Kyoko Kimura, Mayumi Ozaki, Aja Kong & Dynamite Kansai

• Like 1

Out comes Kellie Skater and Tomoka Nakagawa to lay out a challenge for Tomoka’s retirement match. She wants the Canadian NINJAs! OUT COMES AJA KONG AND DYNAMITE KANSAI! Then Kimura and Ozaki! They beat down Skater and Tomoka! Ohata and Hiroyo run out!

* Tomorrow! Misaki Ohata, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Kellie Skater & Tomoka Nakagawa vs Kyoko Kimura, Mayumi Ozaki, Aja Kong & Dynamite Kansai

• Like 2

Any backstory on this? I can't imagine Prazak booked and flew all of them in for an unadvertised appearance and 1 match?