DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Stardom is coming to the USA :D.  The events will be in CA in October, tickets can be gotten here:  www.eventbrite.com/o/stardom-usa-8311476907

Maybe Act will be there.  She's going to make her comeback at the 9/23 show at Korakuen.

CLAaYGBUsAIfu_Q.jpg

She was announced as coming so I hope so :)  I guess unless she suffers a set back or something.

Any guesses as to who Meiko's partner is going to be versus Nanae/Ayako Hamada for the SEAdLINNNG main event?

Signed up so far is Yumiko Hotta, Manami Toyota, Tsukasa Fujimoto and Takumi Iroha.

Aja maybe? She seems to be the only other big name and it would be a surprise because I think Aja and Satomura are supposed to be rivals (storyline anyway).

If you're talking about my grammar then I just happen to suck at typing. If you are talking about the lack of a link on Stardom's front page or interview page then I'm not sure what is up with that. I found the original link via joshifans, but it won't post right. I just assumed it was up on the normal pages already. Hope this works.

If you're talking about my grammar then I just happen to suck at typing. If you are talking about the lack of a link on Stardom's front page or interview page then I'm not sure what is up with that. I found the original link via joshifans, but it won't post right. I just assumed it was up on the normal pages already. Hope this works.

I was talking about the typing.  Looks like what happens when I try to type on a phone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Almost hard to believe joshi has been in terrible shape for a decade. It's sad that Kurihara, Nakagawa, and Kana are all retired or on sabbatical while Ozaki and almost every other God damn big name from the Dreamslam era is still main eventing.

Those are "stickers" for the LINE chat app. It's by far the most popular chat app in Japan (not sure what is the most popular in the states. WhatsApp? facebook Messenger?) But even if someone stateside has LINE installed on their phone they might not be able to access the same set of stickers people in Japan can (and vice versa).

Those are "stickers" for the LINE chat app. It's by far the most popular chat app in Japan (not sure what is the most popular in the states. WhatsApp? facebook Messenger?) But even if someone stateside has LINE installed on their phone they might not be able to access the same set of stickers people in Japan can (and vice versa).

NOOOO!  Maybe some enterprising sort can make them real stickers.  I can put them on my textbooks at school.  (Full Disclosure: I'm years removed from being in school)