DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

Who are the English Lords?

Lord James Blears and Lord Alfred Hayes.

Jarrett's original idea was to have Blears carry an urn with Alfred's ashes to the ring with him, take a bump and make the hot tag to the urn, and then the urn would do the job.

Blears refused b/c Hayes was a New Japan guy and Blears is loyal to Baba.

• Like 1

I still don't think Hogan would put over Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett:  Okay, Hulk.  I had to call in a lot of favors, I mean a lot of favors, but if you agree to lose a match to me, clean as a sheet, than I've arranged for Al Sharpton, Muhammad Ali, one of Malcom X's kids, and one of Martin Luther King Jr.'s kids, to all come out and hold a press conference where they will forgive you and declare that you aren't a racist. 

Hulk Hogan: No way, brother.  I'd rather go to my grave as a racist than put your ass over.

TNA appears to have pulled their Hogan DVD but the good news is you can take the money you weren't going to spend on that and not buy their BFG Main Event Experience for $250 which doesn't even include tickets to the show but does include:

- A fantasy booking and creative session with a TNA writer and agent

Now we need a Knockouts match.

But you just threw them all in front of a train.

That's not true. We threw some under a bus too.

We can just take Crimson and put a wig on him and call him Crimson Hemme.

That's perfect. Now we need a finish.

Low-blow, roll-up.

And that's why we get paid the big bucks. Hope you enjoyed your Main Event Experience. See you next year.

I wouldn't bet on anyone seeing you past January.

• Like 1

Is this like that time Limp Bizkit "auditioned" guitarists by having them provide recordings of original riffs, and then stole all the riffs and hired their pal?

Wait, is this a chance to actually book TNA?!

Apparently there was an Impact taping tonight.

* Kenny King defeated DJ Zema Ion in a match for Xplosion

* Jeff Jarrett came out and said he’s happy to end his TNA career on a positive note. A big brawl breaks out between GFW and TNA stars to set up a GFW vs. TNA show. There will be a King of the Mountain match also

* Awesome Kong vs. Lei’D Tapa ended in a double count out when they fought through the back. Tapa had a new manager, her husband Royal Red

* Bobby Lashley defeated Jessie Godderz in the first King of the Mountain qualifier

* Bobby Roode is upset about not getting picked for the KOTM match. He calls out Rockstar Spud and rips on him for ending Austin Aries’ career last week. Roode beat Spud down and made him bleed

* Matt Hardy came out and talked about the World Heavyweight Title. Ethan Carter III came out with Tyrus and they beat Hardy down

* The Wolves defeated Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins) and Trevor Lee

* PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) defeated Robbie E, Chris Masters, Lashley and Eric Young in a KOTM match to win the KOTM Title. EC3 came out and stared Black down after the match

* Eli Drake cuts a promo

* Tigre Uno retained the X Division Title over Sonjay Dutt

* Mahabali Shera cut a promo and danced but got beatdown by James Storm and The Revolution

* Chris Melendez cut a promo on Eric Young and demanded a rematch. EY accepts but Melendez has to put his leg on the line

* Jeff Jarrett is revealed to be the new authority figure. He makes Black vs. EC3 for the World Heavyweight Title but EC3 refuses. Karen Jarrett has words with EC3 and says he will be stripped if he doesn’t defend it

* Matt Hardy defeated Tyrus but got attacked by EC3 after the match. EC3 cut a promo on Jarrett

* EC3 retained the World Heavyweight Title over PJ Black

* Matt Hardy defeated Bobby Roode

* Drew Galloway defeated Eli Drake in a No DQ Match

* Gail Kim defeated Marti Belle and Jade in a Handicap Steel Cage Match

TNA appears to have pulled their Hogan DVD but the good news is you can take the money you weren't going to spend on that and not buy their BFG Main Event Experience for $250 which doesn't even include tickets to the show but does include:

- A fantasy booking and creative session with a TNA writer and agent

Now we need a Knockouts match.

But you just threw them all in front of a train.

That's not true. We threw some under a bus too.

We can just take Crimson and put a wig on him and call him Crimson Hemme.

That's perfect. Now we need a finish.

Low-blow, roll-up.

And that's why we get paid the big bucks. Hope you enjoyed your Main Event Experience. See you next year.

I wouldn't bet on anyone seeing you past January.

Ben, this would be your opportunity to finally get the Stud Stable on TV.  Considering how much they're in the shitter, there's a pretty good chance they'll go for it.

• Like 2

Ben, this would be your opportunity to finally get the Stud Stable on TV.  Considering how much they're in the shitter, there's a pretty good chance they'll go for it.

I'm not paying these assholes to genuflect in my geniusness.  Nobody should pay these hacks for anything.

I asked for the book back in late 2013 when they were looking for writers.  WWE did something that pissed me off and when I got home, I put together a resume (admittedly unqualified for a "TV producer" job but Vince Russo is literally illiterate and they ended up just "hiring" Christy Hemme so how high could the bar actually be?) and some writing samples including The Stable Of Studology from a few pages back.  I didn't send them as much detail as I actually wrote in like a 2-hour period.  Just one page but it was originally a Scientology/pyramid scheme gimmick for programs for Eric Young and later Kurt Angle.

Would've brought back Jay Bradley and Rob Terry from their OVW exile and would've put Knux in there too if I knew he was still under contract.  The EC3 fodder like Dewey Barnes, Shark Boy, and Merg Turdfuck would give all their money to the Stable to help them and then after a couple of weeks, they'd disappear.  Eric Young would go on a losing streak and get talked into giving the Stable all his money.  Then he'd finally figure out the Stable was using him and be disgraced and end up on the streets where he'd run into Claire Lynch and her hobo army which would include some of the former EC3 fodder plus Cody Deaner.  The Deaner didn't want EY to join Lynch's hobo army cause he had his eyes on the "Hobo Queen" and was afraid EY would steal another of his women.  Something...something...HOBO STREET FIGHT!  The Pope, D'angelo Dinero, not the Catholic version, would end up finding EY on the street and bring him back to ODB and help them fight off Lynch's hobo army and eventually The Stud Stable.  Sent this much to TNA.  Kept writing.  Eventually, EY being paranoid from way back thinks Pope has eyes for his woman and tries to claw Pope's eyes out and then does the same to ODB.  So EY is now a rabid animal instead of a clown.  Blindfold match at BFG.

Angle couldn't beat Roode so he goes to Rev. Fuller now more Colonel-ish and traditionally Stud Stable-ish.  Angle would drink a bottle of Doc Jimmy's Magic Golden Elixir and the next week would come out with a wondrous Meng-like fro of hair which he'd of course tie back and cover with headgear to protect while he wrestled.  He'd beat jabronis on the way to qualify for the BFG Series but still couldn't beat Roode during the finals.  Angle turns babyface when Fuller berates him after losing to and shaking Roode's hand.  Roode was still a heel by the way but he'd never cheat so that would upset Roode's EGO compatriots, Bad Influence who vote Roode out of the EGO HOF and induct each other in.  Bad Influence's shenanigans upset TNA HOFer Angle who thinks they're making a mockery of the TNA HOF.  Sting and Jeff Hardy already feuding with Bad Influence for being disrespectful punks.  Jarrett scheduled for HOF induction at BFG.  Stud Stable vs. TNA HOFers and reunited Hardys vs. Bad Influence for tag titles at BFG.

Doc Jimmy's Magic Golden Elixir = lemonade.  Would've had scantily-clad women selling it during shows.  Might've brought in Jimmy Jacobs as Rev. Fuller's choir boy so someone could bump for Fuller/Golden.  Fuller would've extolled the virtues of his teachings by pointing at swishy and sashaying Jacobs while rest of Stable looked on in bemusement.

Had Styles unify WHC over Magnus.  Only thing I sent them in detail along with marketing plan.  Storm would turn heel and beat Styles for WHC.  Roode wins BFG Series.  For BFG, heel Storm vs. babyface Roode for WHC and Styles vs. Magnus in some kind of gimmick match, I think I had it as a strap match.

I wanted Slammiversary to be a weekend-long wrestling convention/reunion event with as many non-WWE contracted wrestlers as possible to sign autographs with a few taking part in matches.  Like I wanted to do BroMans vs. Bagwell/Scorpio.  Would've started as American Males but Riggs would get taken out by Fat Raven two weeks before.  Then during the go-home Impact, BroMans think Bagwell is going to have to go it alone at Slammiversary but everybody here comes Too Cold Scorpio!

Everything I sent them built to BFG '14:

Storm defending against Roode for the WHC

Bad Influence defending against Hardys for the Tag Titles

TNA HOFers (Angle/Sting/Jarrett) vs. Stud Stable (Bradley/Terry/Gunner) with some kind of stip like if Stable wins then they get the faces' HOF watches and Fuller gets Karen as his maid but if the HOFers win then Fuller has to become the Jarretts' butler.

Magnus vs. Styles in a strap match.

EY vs. Pope in a blindfold match.

EC3 defending the TV Title and his streak against, I'm not sure I specifically named him but had it planned to be Chris Hero but would've gone with Galloway if I had known he was going to be available.  EC3 would've finally lost.

Spud defending the X-Division Title against the protagonist of my X-Division angle.

Of course Jarrett would shortly leave.  Then Styles.  Then Bad Influence would get released.  I guess some stuff did happen in the most ineffective manner possible.  Matt Hardy and Pope returned and EY and Storm did turn heel.  We got a lame cult with The Revolution.  And Jarrett eventually got into the HOF.

I still want the book.  I'm not going to pay them though.  They don't have to give up that fuck money but even with no experience, I feel like I'm worth at least handjob money.

• Like 6