DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

It's funny how you say they haven't told the talent anything about Season 2 while only one person tried to go somewhere else with TV

Hmmmmmmmm

They actually did tell the talent some stuff that allegedly got out, BTW, I'm just being an asshole right now

Allegedly they told people they'd be coming back in August then told people that was off the books and they'd be shooting closer to the fall.

Could be bullshit, right?  This is all stuff people said they heard from someone who heard from someone and they won't say who their source is and shit.  You just see it randomly wind up in reddit threads and shit.

But the fact that it lines up with when the AAA guys are coming and doing indie shows in the states now kind of supports that.  Their paperwork was in order for August so why not do some wrestling here in August, right?

All this said Hernandez was a really nice guy to me and I don't want to look at him as the one doing wrong in this because of that.  So were the people behind Lucha Underground.  So that leaves TNA that hasn't interacted in me but would most likely piss me off somehow.  I mean come on

Wait a minute, you've been to a LU taping?

Why haven't you mentioned this in a post yet?

• Like 6

trovertaker

you're gonna make him start inserting himself into my twitter conversations again, please don't

BUY ME A BURRITO I'VE BEEN TO MORE TAPINGS THAN YOU'VE HAD PIECES OF ASS

WHOOOOOOOOOO

*thrust/strut/elbowdropjacket*

If you mute someone - in theory you won't see anything they post especially if they @ you

And as opposed to blocking someone - which they know if you block them - a person doesn't know you have them on mute

Of course - it appears if someone you follow retweets them or replies to them - you will see that.

So some of you fuckers need to stop responding to him

There was a rumor last week that TNA was courting Alberto with the promise of a more stable schedule than LU. I didn't really see it anywhere reputable so I didn't pay it much mind, but maybe that's what got LU bothered to do something about Hernandez.

If you mute someone - in theory you won't see anything they post especially if they @ you

And as opposed to blocking someone - which they know if you block them - a person doesn't know you have them on mute

Of course - it appears if someone you follow retweets them or replies to them - you will see that.

So some of you fuckers need to stop responding to him

Kind of amazing you know all this, but still haven't figured out how to follow me yet.

How is it a dick move?  TNA's lucky they're not getting sued right now.  Getting a C&D to not air the stuff with Hernandez is getting off easy.  LU could've taken them to the cleaners on this one.

TNA could've resolved this situation before it happened with one phone call to find if Hernandez was telling the truth and was still under contract.  Instead, they barreled ahead anyway, hoping they could beg off or buy off whoever complained.  Not this time.

It sounds like Lucha Underground does not even know if they have a second season. Yet they expect guys to sit at home. Are they paying Hernandez right now? If not then fuck them.

My understanding is that LU contracts just don't want guys appearing on TV/PPV. They can work elsewhere just not be aired.

Which is the same thing TNA did. ROH did. Etc...

And there is a difference between Ricochet - who wears a mask and has a different name in LU - working elsewhere and Hernandez being Hernandez everywhere

But ROH and to a lesser extent TNA were giving guys regular work.

• Like 1

There was a rumor last week that TNA was courting Alberto with the promise of a more stable schedule than LU. I didn't really see it anywhere reputable so I didn't pay it much mind, but maybe that's what got LU bothered to do something about Hernandez.

Alberto and TNA are a perfect match. Their checks won't clear, and he won't show up anyway.

• Like 1

How is it a dick move?  TNA's lucky they're not getting sued right now.  Getting a C&D to not air the stuff with Hernandez is getting off easy.  LU could've taken them to the cleaners on this one.

TNA could've resolved this situation before it happened with one phone call to find if Hernandez was telling the truth and was still under contract.  Instead, they barreled ahead anyway, hoping they could beg off or buy off whoever complained.  Not this time.

It sounds like Lucha Underground does not even know if they have a second season. Yet they expect guys to sit at home. Are they paying Hernandez right now? If not then fuck them.

My understanding is that LU contracts just don't want guys appearing on TV/PPV. They can work elsewhere just not be aired.

Which is the same thing TNA did. ROH did. Etc...

And there is a difference between Ricochet - who wears a mask and has a different name in LU - working elsewhere and Hernandez being Hernandez everywhere

But ROH and to a lesser extent TNA were giving guys regular work.

Its not like Hernandez isn't working in All Elite.  Which happens to be competition to LU's "parent" promotion, AAA.  And he's not getting shit for that.