DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

So it looks like based on the GFW TV tapings that we are setting for a Phil Baroni vs Chael Sonnen match.  Or as Meltzer would call it the 2015 Feud of the Year award winner  ;)

Should we be putting spoilers on TV taping stuff that may or may not actually happen.  

Well there was already a separate thread for the GFW spoilers

Hah!  There's a GFW show in my city tonite and the only reason I heard of it was because of a wrestling news site. It's at Metro Bank Park, which is the baseball stadium for the Harrisburg Senators.  I'm gonna drive by, but I think it's gonna be ugly, attendance-wise.

Thomas Latimer, better known as Bram with TNA, was arrested and charged with two counts of domestic battery and false imprisonment by the Gulfport Police Department.

He was immediately suspended by the promotion, which wrote that they are working to get facts and additional information regarding the arrest.

"The charges against Thomas Latimer are serious, and he is immediately and indefinitely suspended from any future TNA-sanctioned events awaiting the outcome of the case," said TNA Executive Vice President of Television and Talent John Gaburick.

By Mike Johnson on 2015-08-31 12:07:42

As Dave noted earlier, TNA released a statement announcing that Thomas "Bram" Latimer had been arrested and was suspended indefinitely until the situation was resolved.

Latimer was arrested on 8/30 in Gulfport, Florida at 8:29:39 AM and charged with one count of domestic battery by strangulation as well as one count of false imprisonment.

Latimer was arrested at a condo in Gulfport, Florida. He is currently incarcerated and "awaiting trial" based on arrest records.

Prior to his TNA run, Latimer, while under contract to WWE as a developmental talent, was arrested in November 2012 for intoxication and battery of a police officer. That charge (being his second arrest while working for WWE, the first being a DUI several years before) led to his WWE release.

Although we strive to keep personal matters off PWInsider.com as much as possible, we have received a number of emails asking whether WWE Diva Charlotte was involved here. Charlotte and Latimer are in the process of finalizing their divorce and was not involved in the incident we are told.

TNA actually does have like 10 house show dates scheduled for September and October.  And then nothing until late January for the European tour.

TNA is doing a house show in my hometown in about two weeks.  They've been here a number of times and generally publicized the show well.

This time, however, I only know about the show because I have Raw on and they just ran a commercial.  Haven't seen any local advertising.

Hah! There's a GFW show in my city tonite and the only reason I heard of it was because of a wrestling news site. It's at Metro Bank Park, which is the baseball stadium for the Harrisburg Senators. I'm gonna drive by, but I think it's gonna be ugly, attendance-wise.

Shit. First I'd heard of this. I'd have gone. Not a ton of live wrestling in the area save for WWE swinging through Hershey and hey...way fewer parking woes than a Senators game!

• Like 1

I saw that they are running a Lethal Lockdown match on Sept. 16th for control of the company--between TNA and GWF, whatever the difference actually is at this point.

Isn't EVERY Lethal Lottery match for control of the company?

No, most of them are to shit on the legacy of War Games.

If they do sign that deal for England, would anybody care to watch?  I can hardly stomach the show as it is so I wouldn't mind just passing on it.  I'm already having lovely thoughts of just watching NXT and freeing up the rest of my night.  I can see England loving it for the first couple months, but will it still be that way for the long haul?

I have no idea if this is legit, since I haven't even seen it on any NEWZ~! sites, but the Rumblingz are that Dixie called Hogan to offer him a deal to come back, which he declined because it wasn't enough.

I must therefore ask, how much money does Hulk Hogan demand to do nothing?

I have no idea if this is legit, since I haven't even seen it on any NEWZ~! sites, but the Rumblingz are that Dixie called Hogan to offer him a deal to come back, which he declined because it wasn't enough.

I must therefore ask, how much money does Hulk Hogan demand to do nothing?

Wanting to bring Hogan in after his whole racist ordeal? Dixie might be the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Why not try to bring in Snuka too while she's at it? Let Jarrett and Dixie go fuck off to the UK. Torture the British for a while.
  • Like 1

Kurt Angle has announced that he will not renew his contract with TNA (which expires at the end of the year)

He also said he is going to take a hiatus from wrestling.

I am assuming his hiatus will be however long it takes for him to convince the WWE to take him back

• Like 2