DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

Hmm. Did he play big though? You give a halfway decent QB enough opportunities and eventually he is going to make a couple throws.

People get wrapped up in clichés and fantasy. McCarthy had to blow the game first for it to get to that point. I hope Seattle gives him $200M. By all means.

I know you're a niners fan but come on. Dude made a great drive at the end of regulation to take the lead and two of the prettiest throws you'll ever see in overtime to win the game and go to the super bowl. I don't think you have to ask if he played big.

Hmm. Did he play big though? You give a halfway decent QB enough opportunities and eventually he is going to make a couple throws.

People get wrapped up in clichés and fantasy. McCarthy had to blow the game first for it to get to that point. I hope Seattle gives him $200M. By all means.

I know you're a niners fan but come on. Dude made a great drive at the end of regulation to take the lead and two of the prettiest throws you'll ever see in overtime to win the game and go to the super bowl. I don't think you have to ask if he played big.

It's my same thing with Flacco and if Kaepernick doesn't bounce back. You pay an above average QB top 5 money and you'll suffer for it over the long haul.

Well there is one thing where Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning have in common.  They all become the Patriots bitch when the game is really important.    

And I like I said to the Colts fans a week ago, don't say the Steelers never gave you anything Patriots.  Our stupidity gave you Blount for games like this

• Like 1

So which Superbowl had the previous biggest point spread....because....

I want to say the year that the Greatest Show on Turf Rams played the Patriots. Think the Rams were favored by two touchdowns or something.

Of course, we all know how that ended up.