DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

I feel sorry for the fans of Detroit, but at the same time I'm glad the Lions won't get a playoff win while Suh is with them (PFT and other "newz" sites claiming that Suh will be cut/traded this off-season).

I'm also glad that Suh's suspension was lifted as Suh can't go running his mouth this winter claiming "they would have won if I had been on the field."

Between Suh and Cutler, the Redskins are setting themselves up nicely for a cap nightmare for at least another decade.

So my buddy in Green Bay confirmed last night that he's able to get me a ticket to the game so I booked my flight last night.  Thanks to the Department of Defense for sending me out of town for work a bunch this past year.  If I had to pay for the flight out of pocket, from Norfolk to Green Bay the cheapest flight leaving Saturday and coming back Monday was $1612.  Luckily I was able to use my hotel points and transfer them over to travel to cover the airfare.  That shit is crazy though.  Flights are usually like $350. 

So I will be there.  It's supposed to be 15 degrees and sunny so I might just go ahead and go shirtless and paint a star on my chest.  We will see how it goes...

• Like 4

Between Suh and Cutler, the Redskins are setting themselves up nicely for a cap nightmare for at least another decade.

So my buddy in Green Bay confirmed last night that he's able to get me a ticket to the game so I booked my flight last night.  Thanks to the Department of Defense for sending me out of town for work a bunch this past year.  If I had to pay for the flight out of pocket, from Norfolk to Green Bay the cheapest flight leaving Saturday and coming back Monday was $1612.  Luckily I was able to use my hotel points and transfer them over to travel to cover the airfare.  That shit is crazy though.  Flights are usually like $350. 

So I will be there.  It's supposed to be 15 degrees and sunny so I might just go ahead and go shirtless and paint a star on my chest.  We will see how it goes...

I was figuring that the POLAR VORTEX~! was going to make it -72 Sunday.  I back your shirtless play 100%.

• Like 1

Who is the most hated team left?  Your options are Patriots, Cowboys, Ravens and Seahawks.

I'm pretty sure nobody hates Carolina or Indy. Denver might have some Manning haters but after they were torched in the Super Bowl last season that has died down a bit. Green Bay used to have some hate going on but THAT QB is long gone and everyone seems to like and respect Rodgers.

I was watching highlights of Detroit @ Dallas. 3rd quarter, 5:58, 3rd and 10. Romo appears to shout "Obama Sucks!" as his snap count. Am I mishearing that?

Who is the most hated team left? Your options are Patriots, Cowboys, Ravens and Seahawks.

I'm pretty sure nobody hates Carolina or Indy. Denver might have some Manning haters but after they were torched in the Super Bowl last season that has died down a bit. Green Bay used to have some hate going on but THAT QB is long gone and everyone seems to like and respect Rodgers.

Denver, then the Patriots, but my thoughts are clouded as a Raider fan.

I think I'm pulling for a Dallas championship. It's been a while, and most of the Cowboys' fans I know are cool people.

• Like 2

In terms of hated teams, I admit that the Patriots win hands down. 

My question is, who are Carolina Panthers fans? My mom's family is from NC and a lot of my cousins are Redskins fans.

I grew up in South Carolina. I was forced to become a Panther fan because that's who they showed on TV. 

I also think Dallas is more hated than NE. 

For me, personally, I hate Pittsburgh. Scumbags like literally every other team in football but they have this aura of "Doing It The Right Way" and yada yada yada... it's sanctimonious bullshit and they can eat a dick. Green Bay is similar but they have a commitment to having a kick ass offense so they're fun to watch and have pretty consistently been fun to watch so I can't hate on them.

Who is the most hated team left? Your options are Patriots, Cowboys, Ravens and Seahawks.

Only team left that I hate is the Ravens. Ray Lewis (yeah, I know he's retired), Terrell Suggs, Steve Smith, Ray Rice... just too many scumbags not to hate them.

Pretty much my order of likeness.

1.) Carolina

2.) Indy

3.) Seattle

4.) Denver

5.) Green Bay

6.) New England

7.) Dallas

9.) Baltimore

Now that I am looking at my list, it's kind of weird how it goes NFC, AFC, NFC, etc.

Also, something weird about me picking Indy so high, since I'm a Jags fan.