DVDVR Message Board

DEC ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

F3Btj3u.gif

This is absolutely perfect.  At first glance it looks like he spikes him straight on his head, but upon closer inspection he lands right across the broadest part of his back.  I may or may not have watched this gif 2343434345454565670905890845049 times.

To steal from a Bobby Heenan line, if Muta tried that spot now we would have to wait until April until we saw the clothesline

April is only four months away.  You really think 2015 Muta could cover that distance in four months?

To be fair, 2015 Hogan couldn't do that spot either.  The vibrations from Muta's footsteps would cause what's left of Hogan's back to disintegrate before Muta reached him.

• Like 1

F3Btj3u.gif

This is absolutely perfect.  At first glance it looks like he spikes him straight on his head, but upon closer inspection he lands right across the broadest part of his back.  I may or may not have watched this gif 2343434345454565670905890845049 times.

that look on his face when he sits up tells me he knows exactly how snug and goddamn crisp that was :)

Yamazaki actually takes it like a DDT which is why it got the name "Vertical Drop DDT" and is just sickening. God, I miss Hash.

Also, I like to think Tenryu was concussed going up top like that considering he didn't block it and only moved his arm upward at the last second. Zero fucks given, that guy.