DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

I love how Blatt gives no fucks when it comes to his responses.  It's kinda refreshing.  Not in the Pop or Carlisle "I just want to get my jollies by fucking with Doris" kinda way, but in the "you're getting my honest opinion" kinda way.

• Like 1

LOL at that quote.  I'd like to think that the greatness of Boogie Cousins finally made Blatt lose his composure.  

Love truly isn't top 5 at his position, though. When we argued about this over the summer I said that Griffin, Aldridge, AD, Duncan and Bosh were all ahead of him.  Might need to add a few more to that list now. Pau has inexplicably jumped back in the conversation.

The Knicks have become such a dumpster fire it's amazing. I mean I've been watching them since Red f'n Holzman was their coach and they were never this bad before. Truly fascinating.

• Like 1

As an employee of the Atlanta Hawks/Philips Arena, I must say that this team is absolutely fun to watch every night.  I thought it was going to be business as usual when they started 7-6.  I had no idea, and no one did, that they would go 22-2 since then, beating top tier teams in the West, on the road, along the way.  It's also good that 4 out of the last 5 home games have been sellouts, with actual Hawks supporters attending.  I'm looking forward to see the Thunder and Blazers when they visit at the end of the month.  It's a shame that the Feb. 6th match up @ Philips vs. Golden State won't be nationally televised.  The ESPN game that Friday is scheduled to be Clippers @ Raptors.

That "shove" is already overblown and it hasn't even gone through tomorrow sports media circuit.

The Kevin Love/David Blatt situation is the real concern for them if any type of player/coach relationship needs to reviewed.  The elephant in the room is their defense and it's not going away.

• Like 1

Watched the Cavs/Suns game.  Bron, JR and Blatt were the only reasons it was even close.  Bron kept them in it, JR brought em back and Blatt benched Love in the 4th.  Serously, if Love had played in the 4th, Markieff would have made it to 50.