DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week #8

Dewar

This week's rankings:

1. MORE COWBELL

2. Is our QB still in school? Maybe Jail?

3. Mississippi (not going to get myself banned going on a rant)

4. There's no "D" in Texas or Waco

5. Seriously? How did we get to #5?

Tuesday night football this week!!!!

Big games:

Kansas State at Oklahoma

Texas A&M at Alabama

OKlahoma State at TCU

Tennessee at Mississippi

Missouri at Florida

Notre Dame at Florida State

Washington at Oregon

Stanford at Arizona State

I don't get Ole Miss staying pat after beating TAMU on the road in front of the biggest honking crowd in Texas football history.

We could have 6-0 MSU vs 6-1 KENTUCKY in two weeks. So very very weird...

Alabama is going to get fucking drilled by A&M this weekend. Suddenly I'm grateful that my sister scheduled her wedding for Saturday.

Surely you guys have some semblance of an offense and a pass rush?

This Jameis Winston thing is just nuts.  As of now he got away with sexual assault (with possible help of the school and cops) and stealing.  Yet he signs autographs for money and makes stupid comments about fucking women and now he is in big trouble   :blink:

This Jameis Winston thing is just nuts.  As of now he got away with sexual assault (with possible help of the school and cops) and stealing.  Yet he signs autographs for money and makes stupid comments about fucking women and now he is in big trouble   :blink:

Ladies and Gentleman. .  .the NCFUCKINGAA. . . 

Got a feeling that Winston is about to thrown under the bus in Tallahassee.  It's bad enough FSU felt the need to cover for his alleged raping and pillaging, but they're having to deal with Title IX investigations and now this.  As soon as they can, FSU is going to cut ties with Winston, and Fisher too if he insists on always coming to that damn sociopath's defense

I give Winston five years before he winds up in prison.

The four ounces of weed isn't THAT much of an issue.  That can be explained by saying it's being held for 3-4 friends who are splitting the cost.  You can make up something that makes some sense.

The $4600, though?  That's another story.

And dealing on campus in the dorms is just stupid.

For the guy not to be arrested, the West Alabama Task Force (I think that exists) probably scared the piss out of him, and now he's rolling on his supplier.

The money and dealing on campus is exactly what I'm talking about. Plus, I wouldn't be shocked if a random drug test busted a couple of players(Yeldon is one I've heard that likes the sticky). Not expecting some major scandal, but since it's Alabama, it'll be somewhat of a big deal for a couple of days.

Got a feeling that Winston is about to thrown under the bus in Tallahassee.  It's bad enough FSU felt the need to cover for his alleged raping and pillaging, but they're having to deal with Title IX investigations and now this.  As soon as they can, FSU is going to cut ties with Winston, and Fisher too if he insists on always coming to that damn sociopath's defense

I give Winston five years before he winds up in prison.

"As soon as they can" meaning January 10th, 2015 or so.

I think he's gone before the game against Notre Dame on Saturday.

A bunch of us were discussing that at the tailgate and during the game and I think the majority feeling was that there's no way he misses that game. There are some people in life who are so dumb and so awful and yet so bulletproof. Jameis is one of those people.

Fuck. Even that name bugs the shit out of me. Jameis. Christ.

On the positive side of things, here's a fun fact:

Mississippi State was unranked 5 weeks ago.  They are now the AP #1 team in the country.  This is the fastest rise in AP's history. 

I think he's gone before the game against Notre Dame on Saturday.

A bunch of us were discussing that at the tailgate and during the game and I think the majority feeling was that there's no way he misses that game. There are some people in life who are so dumb and so awful and yet so bulletproof. Jameis is one of those people.

Fuck. Even that name bugs the shit out of me. Jameis. Christ.

There's no way he's gone before the end of the season his lawyer will drag everything out as long as possible and by the time they get around to it he will have left school and it will no longer be an issue for FSU.

On the positive side of things, here's a fun fact:

Mississippi State was unranked 5 weeks ago. They are now the AP #1 team in the country. This is the fastest rise in AP's history.

Which also marks the first and last time anything from the state of Mississippi and rapid progress have been put in the same sentence.
  • Like 5