DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2014 PLAYOFFS

Dolfan in NYC

It could only be better if once they're both exhausted, Seattle sneaks out from under the tarp and steals the win.

You'd think a Cardinal fan would know better than to reference 1985 and tarps in a short span of time.  #NeverForgetVinceColeman

P.S. I just realized today that the Cardinals have become the John Cena of baseball. I'm still processing that.

Nope.

Raw2511_rko.jpg

Generations and tradition: Check

Always in the title picture: Check

never goes away: Check

privileged and entitled: Oh, check

Everyone hates him: Check

He's even from there.

Ooh, well played.  Don't see him as the type that plays the game the right way, though.

It hit me a couple of days ago but I realized that all the people who used to infuriate me and thus make me hate the Orioles have switched to being Nats fans and thus why I hate the Nats as much as I do now.

So I actually wouldn't mind the Os winning the World Series (though I have a few other teams ahead of them)

It could only be better if once they're both exhausted, Seattle sneaks out from under the tarp and steals the win.

You'd think a Cardinal fan would know better than to reference 1985 and tarps in a short span of time.  #NeverForgetVinceColeman

P.S. I just realized today that the Cardinals have become the John Cena of baseball. I'm still processing that.

Nope.

Raw2511_rko.jpg

Generations and tradition: Check

Always in the title picture: Check

never goes away: Check

privileged and entitled: Oh, check

Everyone hates him: Check

He's even from there.

Ooh, well played.  Don't see him as the type that plays the game the right way, though.

But now we're all remembering that they took out Hanley Ramirez with a steal chair before the opening bell last year.

Oh, God it's all so beautiful.  There's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. 

034t98324.jpg

And then it happens again and again and again every year.

• Like 1