DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Between the performances of West Virginia and Oklahoma State, I'm thinking the Big 12 might be a little better than people were expecting this season.

We're still here. (Iowa State got pounded by NDSU, so maybe they'll be nearly as bad.)

fumble.gif

The truth is that all the "power conferences" are top heavy. North Dakota State has much of a chance to be in the college playoff as Colorado, Indiana, Iowa State, Kansas, Kentucky, Purdue, Vanderbilt and Washington State do. College football is the only sport other than European Soccer that a premiership makes sense.

They're working on it.

Not with promotions and relegations, which is the soccer model.

As for North Dakota State, they are talented enough to compete with some FCS teams, but are probably never going to jump to FBS.

In shame and disgrace I may become a Georgia fan for 10 of their remaining 11 games. The beatdown of Clemson was fun to watch and not just for the Tigers pulling a Clemson. I was blown away by the freshman Chubb, and whoever said he couldn't make it on a college team because he played lower division talent in high school should not be a scout.