DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

And if it wasnt for turnovers Id be saying UVA might be able to pull this off

They still might if they can do something after getting the 2nd half kickoff.

I couldn't believe it when I saw UCLA was ranked 7th this morning.  This is going to make the eventual awful non-conference loss that much sweeter.

On the one hand, I appreciate schools like Iowa State not going the cupcake route and getting an actually tough school for their home opener.

On the other hand,,, dude. If you want to write a check like that your ass better be ready to cash it.

On the one hand, I appreciate schools like Iowa State not going the cupcake route and getting an actually tough school for their home opener.

On the other hand,,, dude. If you want to write a check like that your ass better be ready to cash it.

The team that Iowa State is playing is the three-time reigning and defending FCS champions, is currently riding a 24 (soon to be 25) game winning streak and has beaten an FBS school on the road in each of the last three (and soon to be four) years.

Go Bison!

EDIT: And it appears I missed the word "not" in your original post. My apologies.

• Like 1

I'm a bit concerned about it. I think WVU will be a bit better than last year. And Dana's offense is so wacky. He gives defenses a lot to look at, and Bama's veteran MLB, the guy who would be responsible for making sure everybody knows what they're doing, is out due to an NCAA violation.

And Saban just called it at halftime: Defense isn't getting lined up correctly.