DVDVR Message Board

The second you guys have any kind of wind storm, the thing is doomed anyway.

I dunno--it's pretty fucking big, and it would probably just end up in my yard.

Big or not, out here, I see trampolines die all the time when we get big wind. The act like a sail...a big gust and BAM, they fly and when they come down, the frame bends/breaks.

Ugh, that's some nasty stuff, Six String.  Makes complaining about a goofy-acting gas pump that won't fill seem like whining.

If there's any consolation--and there really isn't any--guys like that eventually get caught.

You'd think so but I see him get away with crazy stuff all the time, I swear he is a character from some HBO crime drama that entered the real world.

On a lighter note, what did CM Punk do to get banned from the board? Damn, 2014 has been brutal. Gonzalez, Antacular, and now FSW. They come in three.

Goddamn this sore throat/head cold combo that kicked in on my birthday (Sunday) and has managed to be a colossal pain in the ass. I actually used so much Chloraseptic spray that I think I burnt my throat with the alcohol. You know damn well if I waste a hundred bucks going to the doctor, they tell me "oh, should clear up in a few days."

• Like 1

Hmmm. He seems like a friendly chap with only my best interests at heart.

Always trust a man wearing a tunic-less damask high-collared gown.

Your eye for fashion is UNCANNY.

Goddamit Rippa, why couldn't you be more clever and tied FSW's ban into Suarez's ban? Have FSW sweat it out until the end of the week when FIFA make their decision, and then ban FSW for the same amount of time Suarez gets. It would've been funny, and would've given the poor guy some hope.

It's not really his fault. Sure, he's had previous, but like Burgundy said, he's been on good behaviour all season. It's just when the opportunity presented itself, he had to bite.

• Like 1

Guest The Magnificent 7

I'll miss him, but that affluent and white comment was possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read. 

Because there's an epidemic of poor people biting each other around the world.

We had our battles, but he was an entertaining dude who liked the banter.  There's got to be some penance he can do.

I think you were taking a break before, but he got suspended for being a cock, the suspension was lifted and then he acted like an even bigger jerk the very day his suspension was lifted, earning him another suspension. Oh, and he went after odessa to get suspended that second time. I assume he was told to stop acting like a jerk and apparently that was too hard so now he's banned.

By the way, goddammit to a bunch of stuff. I feel like my life is a whirlwind of good and bad. On the bad, my mom may have Parkinsons, but she's had a hell of a time walking for a long while now. Her car was also totaled when she was hit by a drunk driver. This happened months ago. I'm not even sure if she can drive again given how weak her legs have gotten. 

To add to that, I may have to file for bankruptcy because of the credit card debt I racked up during the course of my marriage. Much of that was spent on gifts, vacations, dinners, etc. to make my soon to be ex-wife happy. None of it worked and now I'm stuck with the bill. I agreed to be responsible for those credit cards, rather than fight her for it. Unfortunately, that fucks me over for my chances of refinancing my home for at least two years, so the house, even though my wife is letting me keep it, stays in her name. It's all very unnerving.

Throughout this divorce, I've gained back so much weight too. My ex moves out this weekend. Maybe that will help.

Actually, I know it will help and I almost feel bad for venting because there is good in my life to balance things out. On the plus side, my ex and I aren't fighting and are staying friendly. My current girlfriend, who is moving in this weekend, is incredibly supportive. I wish I had been with her the entire time. We very close very fast. She's been what I'm missing in my life, unless she turns into a monster after she moves in. What's great about her is how much interest she's taken in my daughter and how it doesn't scare my girlfriend that my daughter has some sensory processing issues. And I have a roof over my head, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

I actually missed whatever got him banned.

In the midst of him generally being the douchiest version of himself in the World Cup thread over the Suarez incident, he took the time to try some Hillsborough-baiting of odessasteps. Rippa posted "I believe you were asked not to do what you're doing." His response was basically that he was completely justified because Arsenal were all racists in the 80's and because Hillsborough.