DVDVR Message Board

The 2014 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

Heat have picked up Cole's team option for next season IIRC--sorry, friend. :unsure:

I can live with that as long as he's backing up someone who isn't Chalmers. Cole at 15 minutes a game is fine as long as the guy he's giving a breather to is better than he is. Rio is the one who absolutely, positively must go. He wasn't good when he was good and now he's substantially worse. Rio needs to go to Europe and find himself like Jannero Pargo did.

The reporter is Bobby Ramos. He's become quite the sensation on my Twitter feed tonight. He hosts something called Bobby Ramos' Bottomline! There's a picture of him with former NFL QB/Republican Jack Kemp on his Facebook. The caption: The late ,great football player and runner for President,Jack Kemp

I doubt he went to J-school. That's the level of respect he deserves, perfect handling all around of that ass clown. Clearly anyone can get a press credential these days. At least he provided some comedic relief for Lebron and Wade after a tough loss.

The reporter is Bobby Ramos. He's become quite the sensation on my Twitter feed tonight. He hosts something called Bobby Ramos' Bottomline! There's a picture of him with former NFL QB/Republican Jack Kemp on his Facebook. The caption: The late ,great football player and runner for President,Jack Kemp

His personal website has had its bandwidth exceeded, but I found this in the cached version:

Bobby created and presented an anti-wrestling program “Wrestle with This!” to educated and inform parents and students about the danger of this type media.  This program resulted in the Board of Education banning the wearing of WWF clothing in school, as well as using the WWF slang or vulgar signs.

Fuck, Kawhi is a damn superstar tonight.  No doubt in my mind that the team is his once Timmy retires.

Legit question--does anyone know how Kawhi's voice sounds?  Because I don't think I've heard him say more than three words at one time, if that.  Dude is the Calvin Coolidge of the NBA.

Does anyone know what Duncan, Parker or Ginobili's voices sound like?  The NBA has the most accessable players in the entire country, except when they play in San Antonio. 

Fuck, Kawhi is a damn superstar tonight.  No doubt in my mind that the team is his once Timmy retires.

Legit question--does anyone know how Kawhi's voice sounds?  Because I don't think I've heard him say more than three words at one time, if that.  Dude is the Calvin Coolidge of the NBA.

Does anyone know what Duncan, Parker or Ginobili's voices sound like?  The NBA has the most accessable players in the entire country, except when they play in San Antonio. 

I've heard those guys several times over the years--Parker can be tough to decipher if he lays the French accent on thick, though.  But your overall point stands.  The Spurs are not verbal communicators. :)