DVDVR Message Board

The 2014 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

If the Spurs keep moving the ball like this, I don't know what the Heat CAN do, honestly.  This is just some of the best offense I've seen in a while.  Diaw and Splitter are so underrated at moving the ball.

I hope we get a repeat of Game 6 just to see all those douchebag fans leave the building and then try desperate to enter the building again.  Although you would need to put some of these Spurs in a freezer to cool them off they are so hot.  This is Villanova 1985 like   :o 

If the Spurs keep moving the ball like this, I don't know what the Heat CAN do, honestly.  This is just some of the best offense I've seen in a while.  Diaw and Splitter are so underrated at moving the ball.

It would help if someone besides LeBron got off their ass for Miami.  Games like this show just how much Wade has lost and makes me scream RETIRE RIGHT NOW at my TV.

And some dudes don't deseve to be mentioned.  You know who I'm talking about.

Ever wondered why Pop is considered the best coach in the league?  I sincerely hope coaches across the country are taping this because this is a clinic.  One of the rare times I feel lucky to watch a sporting event.  I feel like the Heat will make a comeback but man this is great.

The biggest issue the Spurs have is they cannot get a key stop. As great as their offense is..  it will be the defense that continues to fail them. Miami can get buckets when the game slows down. Spurs can't get the stops. They need to keep shooting the lights out.

And then the Spurs finish the half on a bit of a run again and go back up 21.

No matter what happens in the second half, that was an absolutely amazing offensive performance for one half.

Also, now they are "only" on pace for 142.

Well that first half sure could've gone better. The fact that getting it down to 15 felt like an accomplishment is horrifying and pathetic. This is a carbon copy of last year's series except it's Kawhi and Green instead of Green and Gary Neal. There is nothing you can do except hope they start missing. I saw this movie in last year's Finals, Miami makes a run and the Spurs start hitting their shots again. It's aggravating and beautiful all at the same time. I have very little desire to watch the 2nd half but you know, sports, comebacks, etc.

Is Danny Green eligible to be overpaid in free agency this offseason? Please someone say yes, I need him out of my life.

is Van Gundy and Jackson really having an argument about who is tougher person.   "I am from the street and I am from the suburbs"  Personally I wish both of them were in a ditch  <_<

Uh oh time to start getting worried if you are the Spurs

Gotta give Miami credit for refusing to let this get completely away from them.

But you also have to give the Spurs credit for (thus far) never letting the Heat really get back in it.