DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA Playoffs - Round of 4

Dolfan in NYC

I wish Pop had a bigger ego/mouth.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of Pop's off season winery trips with his staff. I'm sure with a couple bottles down and behind closed doors Pop says some shit.

Funniest Pop interview was when he hugged Jeff Van Gundy. I think the Spurs will get to the finals and the Heat should just get there, I think that series could potentially go 7 games (Heat/Pacers). If San Antonio stay on form and Tim, Manu & Tony stay fit and the role players make a big impact then I think they have a great chance of being NBA Champions. I think it was on TNT when they mentioned Pop has faith in Kawhi Leonard so he could potentially be the new corner stone of the Spurs like David Robinson & now Tim Duncan is and I've read he's retiring at the end of the season so he could go out on a high if San Antonio do win the Championship. 

Now Serge is miraculously fine and listed as "day-to-day" after being ruled out less than a week ago.  The healing power of athletes is just incredible.  Unless you're a Laker.

The Germans must really have some good shit. . . 

Indiana blew a hell of a chance to step on Miami's throat early. For the guy who's supppsed to be the young buck, Stephenson looked gassed in the fourth quarter again.

And finally, after 11 games, Ray Allen stopped hitting the playoff snooze button.

Indiana has let the Heat off the hook twice now. It's frustrating to watch because I feel like they have out played the Heat for about nine of the twelve quarters that have been played but are down 2-1. They are going to get blown out next game, I feel it coming. At this point Vogel should just say fuck it and go with a 6 man rotation with only Mahinmi and Hibbert subbing.

I cannot imagine how many painkillers Serge Ibaka is going to have flowing through his system between today and tomorrow. 

All.  The answer is all of them.

• Like 2