DVDVR Message Board

My fear is that they'll reveal that there's some sort of homing beacon in that container thingy and Ward knew it and he dumped them to save them.

My understanding is that, along with the EMP "joybuzzer" in Fitz' pocket, he also had a quarter, which is also from Grandad Triplette's spy kit. That could be the homing device.

The question is, Triplette is using a false name so he doesn't get special treatment because his Granddad was a Howling Commando.

Is Trip a Fury?

The question is, Triplette is using a false name so he doesn't get special treatment because his Granddad was a Howling Commando.

Is Trip a Fury?

It's assumed to be Gabe Jones.

536d7a4f1a979.jpg

Synopsis for Agent Carter:

"Marvel's Agent Carter," starring Captain America's Hayley Atwell follows the story of Peggy Carter. It's 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life--Steve Rogers. Inspired by the feature films "Captain America: The First Avenger" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," along with the short "Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter."

Huh. Well that synopsis sounds exactly like what we saw in the Agent Carter one shot. I wonder if Dominic Cooper is going to be a regular or they go the Charlie's Angels route and just have him give her weekly missions over intercom. By the way, John Slattery also played Howard Stark and while I don't think they'd go that route, it'd be funny for him to go from Mad Men to Mad Men: Superhero Action Show version.

Thank goodness Trophy Wife was canceled because Bradley Whitford needs to be on this show. Especially after the brilliant "Good Guys" got canned way too early.

Thank goodness Trophy Wife was canceled because Bradley Whitford needs to be on this show. Especially after the brilliant "Good Guys" got canned way too early.

Whitford just did a guest appearance on SVU this week.  He was just sleepwalking through his Trophy Wife role being a shell of his former self, but he seems to still have it during the SVU episode.

isn't anyone else excited about tonights Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale?

Between Blacklist last night, AoS tonight and Arrow tomorrow....holy crap, a pretty good 3 days for TV for me.

Between Blacklist last night, AoS tonight and Arrow tomorrow....holy crap, a pretty good 3 days for TV for me.

I'm also looking forward to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finale even though the UK's two episodes behind. In the US, its had a couple of breaks right? Channel 4 waited for a number of episodes after the midseason break so they could show it without interruption.

I'm also looking forward to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finale even though the UK's two episodes behind. In the US, its had a couple of breaks right? Channel 4 waited for a number of episodes after the midseason break so they could show it without interruption.

Yeah, but the last 7 or 8 episodes were shown weekly with no breaks.  

Very excited for the finale.  The back 9 for this season have been awesome, and I'm hoping it will give us an idea on where they go for season 2.  Because I'm not sure where they go from here.

That exceeded my expectations a lot. I love this show. The turn around was remarkable following the holiday break and I'm so glad it got picked up for a 2nd season. It went from being something I only watched because it was Marvel to probably being my favorite show on television.

Didn't really care for the finale.

They left you wondering how Fitz-Simmons would survive being buried in the ocean. It turns out everything they need is right there with them. Okay.

Everything else was tied in a neat little bow to prepare for the season two villain. 

Didn't really care for the finale.

They left you wondering how Fitz-Simmons would survive being buried in the ocean. It turns out everything they need is right there with them. Okay.

Everything else was tied in a neat little bow to prepare for the season two villain. 

Honestly, Fury coming to save them was sort of a "Special moment" enough to overcome any plot thing. I was trying to make a wrestling analogy but I don't really have one. 

Really enjoyed the episode.  Was glad Fury got more than just a tiny cameo.  Also glad Ward isn't dead so he can cause trouble in the future.  Maybe become Constrictor?  Anyone with more comics knowledge know who Skye's father could be or what the heck Coulson and Garret were writing? 

This also got me more excited for the Marvel Netflix series coming out next year.  Anyone from canceled shows that would be good for them?  Maybe Josh Holloway, JK Simmons or Karl Urban? 

Chris Meloni's Fox sitcom just got canceled.  He'd probably be good for something in there.

Holloway would be perfect for the original 616 Fury...but that's out at this point.  

What about Karl Urban as Bullseye?

Loved the finale. The Fury/Couslon parts were great fun, and I the May/Ward fight was good. I'm sort of disappointed Ward didn't die, but at the same time I kind of liked where they left him. I'm very curious to see what they do with the next season. I hope they don't try to keep things too small and actually give us some new cast members.