DVDVR Message Board

GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING~! (The Jarrett Thread)

RIPPA

THIS is less mock-worthy in these hallowed circles than what I listen to AND this is more entertaining than anything Jeff Jarrett has done. That almost feels like a thread unto itself.  "Shitty, stupid, and awful things more entertaining than Jeff Jarrett."

• Like 2

This thread is awesome, but let's never forget that it wouldn't be possible without Jeff Jarrett doing nothing worth talking about.

Being so unworthwhile has enabled this thread to travel in a direction nobody could have predicted. So, does that mean JJ inadvertantly did something worth talking about? What does this mean? Is this thread going to blow up now? Is life going to cease? Was this Aztec Warrior Jeff Jarrett's plan all along?

• Like 1

This thread is awesome, but let's never forget that it wouldn't be possible without Jeff Jarrett doing nothing worth talking about.

Being so unworthwhile has enabled this thread to travel in a direction nobody could have predicted. So, does that mean JJ inadvertantly did something worth talking about? What does this mean? Is this thread going to blow up now? Is life going to cease? Was this Aztec Warrior Jeff Jarrett's plan all along?

This almost feels like some kind of paradox....some Whovian nightmare scenario where reality cracks and, at the end of all things, Jeff Jarrett has the last laugh.

On a related note, I like Jeff Jarrett's TNA theme music. Well, the opening at least. A lot of TNA's themes have some pretty good openings (Kurt's, Abyss's).

I wonder if they've got any in-house music developers in the database. Maybe I should drop them a line...

I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings When a Man Loves a Woman

I celebrate the guy's entire catalog.

On the unfinished rap albums tip ... where the fuck is my Ghostface/ Doom collabo??

• Like 2

Fuck you guys I'm gonna buy a Global Force Wrestling shirt. In about 10 years when I post a picture of it and everyone is all "what the fuck is Global Force Wrestling" that one dude is gonna remember and tell everyone. Then you're all going to want to buy my collector's item T-shirt.

I see GFW being wrestling's version of George and Jerry's short lived show entitled Jerry on Seinfeld and I am ok with that.

Think a more accurate Seinfeld-ism would be the time that Kramer found the old set from the Merv Griffin show and set it up in his apartment.

• Like 1

I see GFW being wrestling's version of George and Jerry's short lived show entitled Jerry on Seinfeld and I am ok with that.

Think a more accurate Seinfeld-ism would be the time that Kramer found the old set from the Merv Griffin show and set it up in his apartment.

GFW's database will get destroyed by a hawk going after a bionic squirrel.

Fuck you guys I'm gonna buy a Global Force Wrestling shirt. In about 10 years when I post a picture of it and everyone is all "what the fuck is Global Force Wrestling" that one dude is gonna remember and tell everyone. Then you're all going to want to buy my collector's item T-shirt.

Ooh, someone's selling a vintage 2002 WWA t-shirt on ebay at this very moment. Better get on it right now.

By Mike Johnson on 2014-07-03 15:07:26

For those who have asked about what the status is of Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling project, two different sources working on GFW stated this week that the company is in "the middle of television negotiations" but would not specify any additional details.

One source also noted that reports floating around that country singer Toby Keith is not actually involved with GFW would be "incorrect."

At one point, it appears there were plans to use a six-sided ring, which makes sense as that was a Jeff Jarrett idea in TNA and something he brought back when TNA filmed different pilot projects later on. I heard from several within TNA last week that one of the reasons they believed TNA brought back their own six-sided ring was to, at least partially, "beat Jeff to the punch."

Ooh, someone's selling a vintage 2002 WWA t-shirt on ebay at this very moment. Better get on it right now.

If only I didn't have to pay shipping from Germany. Where else are you going to get a shirt with Sid, Brian Christopher, Scott Steiner AND Puppet on it!?

Hey, that's why I bought an Ouya. >_>