DVDVR Message Board

GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING~! (The Jarrett Thread)

RIPPA

There are rumblings that the Database doesn't actually have over 500 wrestlers in it. Some are listed with multiple gimmicks so they count for more than one. Brutus Beefcake WCW gimmicks alone take up over an entire gigabyte of the Database's memory. The Database will also be the name of a major heel faction on G-Force. Let by Al Gorythm, other members include Mac Intosh, US Bee, and Virgil.

• Like 1

So far, from what I can gather, is that Global Force Wrestling is...

40% Bo Dallas style motivational hype video

30% Extreme Warfare Revenge

20% Jeff Jarrett walking to different places in Slo-Mo and

10% Ads for NJPW.

• Like 1

So far, from what I can gather, is that Global Force Wrestling is...

40% Bo Dallas style motivational hype video

30% Extreme Warfare Revenge

20% Jeff Jarrett walking to different places in Slo-Mo and

10% Ads for NJPW.

You say this like it's a bad thing I mean sure we could maybe do with 5% less NJPW ads so it could be 35% EWR...but as is is fine with me

The interview everyone will be talking about is with Karen & Jeff Jarrett? About the talent search they've been doing for a few weeks now, and already have videos uploaded of?

TNA v2.

...who works at the only consistent indy fed in Dallas.  I wonder if Jarrett has an announcer?  Serious question.  I need a job, and it's not like competent play-by-play men are growing on trees.  

...who works at the only consistent indy fed in Dallas. I wonder if Jarrett has an announcer? Serious question. I need a job, and it's not like competent play-by-play men are growing on trees.

Remember to put on your application.

Cinematic Avatar - Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Is there no news out of this promotion aside from Youtube videos?  That doesn't scream "serious promotion" to me.  Have they announced a roster signee or a show or tv deal yet?

I believe their first signing was Lance Hoyt.

Pretty sure that was just Hoyt doing Twitter stuff.  I don't think they've signed anybody yet.  Not like there's really anything to sign anybody to.

Probably get closer to some real news when Jarrett starts walking at a normal pace in his videos.  At least that'll give off the impression that stuff might be happening cause he'll be moving like he's got some place to be instead of just wandering the streets aimlessly scouting talent for the database.