DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X! - Thread 2

Dolfan in NYC

Any dumbass throwing down 35,000 on a bet to make a profit of less than 550 deserves to lose for making such a sissy bet. Disappointed nobody has posted pictures of Renee Young yet. :)

• Like 4

Any dumbass throwing down 35,000 on a bet to make a profit of less than 550 deserves to lose for making such a sissy bet. Disappointed nobody has posted pictures of Renee Young yet. :)

Thought i saw a picture of Renee and her cleavage on the board

Sure does make you wish you'd laid a bit on Brock though, doesn't it?

Well if Undertaker was a 1/66 favorite, a five dollar bet on Brock pays for my television repairs, I would like that.

Thought i saw a picture of Renee and her cleavage on the board

Picture thread. It'll change your life..

Sure does make you wish you'd laid a bit on Brock though, doesn't it?

Well if Undertaker was a 1/66 favorite, a five dollar bet on Brock pays for my television repairs, I would like that.

Last number I saw on Saturday night had Brock +900.

2.) Brock's invincibility was obliterated at Extreme Rules 12 and they did nothing to help him recover with the HHH feud. He became a monster with more bark than bite. This is the reset of the mess they made.

Why do people keep saying this? Cena has been booked as an invincible GOAT candidate who got decimated and resorted to a desperate shot with a chain to steal a win. Triple H had his arms broken by the fella.

What ACTUALLY hurt his credibility was the CM Punk feud. With Heyman having to interrupt to save his hide on many occasions after Punk had basically destroyed him clean.

Because in order for Brock to be booked effectively he does not lose. When he does lose, it does not matter how much offense he got in or how many objects he threw in the leadup, he's just another guy who trades wins/losses.

Cena has not been booked as invincible. His whole gimmick is that he is not invincible and he overcomes the odds due to (ahem) hustle, loyaly and respect. . There's a difference. That's why Brock spends most of his matches on offense and Cena spends most of his matches selling.

So what you are saying is for Brock all that matters is the wins and losses and not how he got there while for Cena all that matters is not the wins and losses but how he got there........

Sounds like you have a terrible case of cognitive dissonance there sunshine

• Like 1

Again, based on buy rates, the Triple H feud killed his drawing power, not Cena or Punk.

At least Cena has been vindicated.

Now, as for HHH, iirc, there was only one match (at Extreme Rules) between his loss and CM Punk PPV match. That most memorable Extreme Rules PPV that featured the much celebrated Ryback, Alberto del Rio and Jack Swagger vying to get in the title picture, all of this coming a few months after a record breaking Punk title run that consistently sunk ratings to a level unheard of....

tumblr_n3i4y9jA4G1tt2jjyo1_250.giftumblr_n3i4y9jA4G1tt2jjyo2_250.gif

For nostalgia purposes.

It's funny because people actually believe this to be true

Amongst lots of things worth talking about, I would just like to give a note of praise to Rev Theory's performance of Voices.

Having heard at WrestleMania so many poor live music performances - forgotten lyrics, bad sound mixes, mumbling singers, microphone volume issues, etc etc - they really nailed it exactly right and made Randy's entrance feel like a big deal. The big deal he needed, as the overlooked champ going into this.

I know Voices is just generic bro metal crap, but for some reason I really dig the song.

The unplugged version they were using on some video packages the last couple of weeks was really good.  Wouldn't mind getting a full version of it.

One of my favourite wrestling themes.