DVDVR Message Board

April 2014 Football Thread

The Natural

Is Luis Robles the next Tim Howard? Think he could be the next great Metro developed keeper. Only real weakness he has is his disribution, which isn't the best. He's been fantastic this season, hate to think where we'd be without him.

I'm going to go have a cry in this corner here. Pretty weak attacking effort. How many futile 25+ yarders were taken in the second half?

I back us to win the title still. At Crystal Palace right now is the really big test for City.

Mourinho's celebration was #1 and the best. I've never seen a man so comfortable in his own prickishness. It's a sight to behold.

How did Jose celebrate?

Excitement with the race to the Title and the race to survive. Such an open season.

As wreslting fans, how could you not love Jose, a great heel manager? All he needs is a tennis racket or cell phone as a prop.

I was going to say Bo Dallas needs to study Mourinho tapes to fully embraces the prickiness of his character.

As wreslting fans, how could you not love Jose, a great heel manager? All he needs is a tennis racket or cell phone as a prop.

I was going to say Bo Dallas needs to study Mourinho tapes to fully embraces the prickiness of his character.

Jose-Mourinho-WWE.jpg

Jose1_450x298.jpg

• Like 4

God, thats a better heel promo than anything non-WWE at the minute

"Ya know something Jeff Shreeves brutha, we were amazing and the FA and all these fans can stick it.  Why dont you ask Michael Cole what he thinks brutha, he's got such a good wrestling mind"

• Like 1