DVDVR Message Board

All the other Fallout stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are only so many ways in which we can say "I can't fucking wait!"

I decided to keep my Pip-boy Edition order. I'll be heck of annoyed if the Galaxy S6 doesn't fit in the pip-boy. They released a list of compatible phones and stopped at the S5 though they said other phones that are of a similar size should work and the dimensions are fairly similar.

Yeah, the lack of conversation about this is not disinterest it is silent anticipation.  I'm taking the day off.  A friend of mine decided to use the vacation he is about to lose to take a week off.  It is the #1 game I'm anticipating in a loaded year for games.  There just isn't anything else I can say before I get my hands on it.

Yeah, the lack of conversation about this is not disinterest it is silent anticipation.  I'm taking the day off.  A friend of mine decided to use the vacation he is about to lose to take a week off.  It is the #1 game I'm anticipating in a loaded year for games.  There just isn't anything else I can say before I get my hands on it.

It's probably the top game on my list in terms of anticipation, too, if only because we actually know this game is coming out at some point in our lifetimes.

As opposed to. . .I don't know. . .No Man's Sky or something.

I've been joking with folks that I will pick up my pre-order on release day and then not play it till they patch it.

I canceled my preorder because my pile of shame suggests not adding another game to the pile, and I have Fallout 3 and New Vegas largely unplayed. I'll pick this up next year when the inevitable GOTY edition is released.

One weird thing I'm excited about is the tracklist for the radio in the game. Fingers crossed for an Esther Phillips song (or two). Preferably "Better Beware."

• Like 1