DVDVR Message Board

A big EFF YOU to stomach bugs.

This was my first Halloween alone with the girls, and I have been stoked for tonight for MONTHS.  We were going to go to Lazer Bowling, and then canvas the neighborhood for candy. 

But then Tegan (my youngest) got this horrible stomach virus and couldn't keep anything down. So I sent Zoe to school and off to trick-or-treat with a friend; stayed home from work to care for my little girl. Tegan couldn't keep anything down all day...not even water. While wiping her face she accidentally bit me... 

Long story short, these dudes in fatigues are putting up plastic all around the apartment building.  Meanwhile, I am so fucking hungry for brai...pizza. Totally pizza. Weird typo.

• Like 1

You know what? This is my fault for not bending the.fuck over snd taking it but i do not care. Tonight on the way home a woman nearly tagged me crossing the street. I had right of way but she pulled onto the crosswalk. I slapped the hood of her car and called her something.  A man decided to take up her cause, punched me four times square in the nose and sent me on the way screaming "you ain't fucking blind." My cane is broken, my lip is broken and my nose may or may not be. Miracle my glasses aren't. I should've just let the pigfucking whore nearly run me over but i stood up for my rights as a disabled pedestrian and suffered for it. I hope she dies. I hope he dies. I hope every person who doesn't understand what a crosswalk is and that you DO NOT FUCKING DRIVE THERE ON A.RED LIGHT dies, Messily and in pain.Work is going to SUCK tomorrow.

EDITED for coherence.  I did not change any words, just corrected spelling once I was home and away from my smartphone (which, even as big as it is, is too small for my fat blind sausage fingers).  It's still my drunken ramblings a half hour after I got my ass beat for daring to slap the hood of a car that forced me out of the crosswalk and into the street.  It's just legibly drunk now.

Worked at a talk radio station for several years so I've heard a LOT of political nutjobbery from both sides of the aisle.  I have very low tolerance for that sort of thing and nowadays it's almost impossible to avoid, to the point where I had to unfriend some people on Facebook who I've known for a long time.

FUCK YOU TO DOMESTIC RELATIONS.  It's bad enough that I have to go through this, but the dumb C U Next Tuesday that was calculating my income couldn't figure out how to enter my commissions and tried to stick me at almost $1000 a month for one child.  That would be all fine and dandy, except I don't make THAT good of a living.  That would leave me in debt automatically because my leftover pay wouldn't even pay my bills let alone have any kind of living money. I had to raise a fuss until she could get somebody into help her figure it out, and my payment is now below $300, which is considerably less than what I was paying out of my own pocket for non-ordered court support, so fuck my baby's mom too.

BTW, I'm still trying to figure out how I still have to pay support if I have joint custody....

You know what? This is my fault for not bending the.fuck over snd taking it but i do not care. Tonight on the way home a woman nearly tagged me crossing the street. I had right of way but she pulled onto the crosswalk. I slapped the hood of her car and called her something.  A man decided to take up her cause, punched me four times square in the nose and sent me on the way screaming "you ain't fucking blind." My cane is broken, my lip is broken and my nose may or may not be. Miracle my glasses aren't. I should've just let the pigfucking whore nearly run me over but i stood up for my rights as a disabled pedestrian and suffered for it. I hope she dies. I hope he dies. I hope every person who doesn't understand what a crosswalk is and that you DO NOT FUCKING DRIVE THERE ON A.RED LIGHT dies, Messily and in pain.Work is going to SUCK tomorrow.

EDITED for coherence.  I did not change any words, just corrected spelling once I was home and away from my smartphone (which, even as big as it is, is too small for my fat blind sausage fingers).  It's still my drunken ramblings a half hour after I got my ass beat for daring to slap the hood of a car that forced me out of the crosswalk and into the street.  It's just legibly drunk now.

Good Lord, that's awful.  Have you gone to the police and filed a report?  It's like Linus Van Pelt said:  I love humanity, it's people I can't stand.

FUCK YOU ND vs NAVY game. I'm working at home trying to do some audio recording for a presentation and there's been a flyby right over my fucking neighborhood every five minutes. I feel like I'm in Iraq...or Kosovo.

Dear Navy, please stop your endless dick wagging to impress all us here in the greater South Bend/Mishawaka/Granger area. Go out and do your shit in Elkhart where there's fuck all going on.

You know what? This is my fault for not bending the.fuck over snd taking it but i do not care. Tonight on the way home a woman nearly tagged me crossing the street. I had right of way but she pulled onto the crosswalk. I slapped the hood of her car and called her something.  A man decided to take up her cause, punched me four times square in the nose and sent me on the way screaming "you ain't fucking blind." My cane is broken, my lip is broken and my nose may or may not be. Miracle my glasses aren't. I should've just let the pigfucking whore nearly run me over but i stood up for my rights as a disabled pedestrian and suffered for it. I hope she dies. I hope he dies. I hope every person who doesn't understand what a crosswalk is and that you DO NOT FUCKING DRIVE THERE ON A.RED LIGHT dies, Messily and in pain.

That sucks man.  Any witnesses or anything or are you just screwed as far as getting any justice?

The other night I'm hitting up Panda Express and there's an open spot right by the door so I pull.  Right after I pull in, the old(er) lady in the next spot starts pulling out.  Only she pulls out like my car isn't there, swerving out toward me.  I lay on the horn, she sees what's up, corrects it and backs out without actually hitting my car.  I get out and she has stopped her car and is hollering at me through her rolled-up window and giving me the stink-eye.  So I yell back "What the hell is your problem?  You tried to back into ME."  She eventually pulled away, hollering the whole way. 

Honestly, through the light of sobriety, fuck me.  Woman cut me off, but I took it badly and acted way out of line and completely irrational.  The guy who decked me thought he was coming to the rescue of someone who hadn't done anything wrong against a screaming, incoherent lunatic wearing a coat and tie and zombie paint and that he was letting me off easy by not calling the cops.  

A big F U to my recurring cellulitis in my legs that makes it impossible to walk from time to time. I hadn't spent a day in the hospital in 43 years and now I've been in for three-four days three times this year. (Note to docs: Figure out how to fix it or cut the sonofabitch off at the knee, I'm tired of this shit.) The only redeeming factor was the ketamine IV they gave me this last time... That is some seriously good shit...(and this from someone who has had every psychoactive drug known to man...)

Honestly, through the light of sobriety, fuck me.  Woman cut me off, but I took it badly and acted way out of line and completely irrational.  The guy who decked me thought he was coming to the rescue of someone who hadn't done anything wrong against a screaming, incoherent lunatic wearing a coat and tie and zombie paint and that he was letting me off easy by not calling the cops.  

I respect your level-headedness regarding the issue.  Still, that guy had no business hitting you.  Want to rescue someone?  Call the cops.  Where does he get off being a two-bit vigilante?  If I were you (and I'm not because you're nicer than me) I'd still turn it in.  Nothing may come of it, but putting hands on someone who isn't directly hurting you is a major no-no in my book.

OSJ, I know your pain.  I had a bout of cellulitis about 18 months ago and damn, did it hurt.  It didn't help that I had suffered a bug bite of some sort, which made everything worse.  I barely could walk.  Luckily, some antibiotics and a few days in an unna boot helped.  Still, my leg is still a bit swollen.  That has to do with my weight, though.  And I have a spot that has a hard time getting well.  But I've been taking l-arginine capsules for several months and they seem to keep the circulation going to prevent anything major so far.

Burgundy:

Thanks! I 'm glad to hear that you're on the mend. I have two more days of antibiotics and at this point everything seems fine. The irritating thing is the constant reoccurrence when I'm doing everything the docs suggest. I've lost about 40 lbs, (still a proud member of Team Chunky, but getting close to my high-school weight), keep my legs elevated several hours a day, watch the fluid intake (have even eliminated soda), and still the shit comes back without warning... Pisses me off mightily. 

It sounds like that idiot was trying to white knight for a car. Sorry that happened to you.

It sounds like that idiot was trying to white knight for a car. 

Sounds to me like this guy is on my team when the zombie apocalypse happens.

Sorry Cliff, I'm horrible. 

A big F'you to me for getting this large. 

Time to do something about it. For jogging, its left foot forward first, isnt it? Then the right one follows.

Allow me to introduce you to the Couch to 5k program.

Fuck you to my brain. 2 (luckily, relatively minor) anxiety attacks on Saturday night. Time to see what my mental health options are on my insurance.

• Like 1

Augh, sorry to hear about that BB.  I had the first anxiety attack that I truly *recognized* as an anxiety attack a couple months ago.  A friend with whom I had plans had gone off the radar for a day and a half, and I got progressively more paranoid that either something awful had happened to her and her husband or I had mortally pissed her off.  Then I had the Eureka Moment of "Holy shit, I'm being completely irrational.  I'm having an anxiety attack!" (followed, after 90 seconds or so of clarity and calm, by an hour of freaking out because I was having an anxiety attack and being completely irrational, and therefore everything I was doing must be utterly wrong and my attempts to make sure my friends weren't dead would just come off to them as me being clingy and needy and they'd have to distance themselves from me for their own sanity.  In other words, the knowledge that I was having an anxiety attack became the focus of said attack.)

Was doing some lawn maintenance/fence repair for my girl this past weekend. I *think* I may have inadvertently gotten into some poison ivy. So, uh...fuck me for not paying attention. I've earned whatever is coming. I just hope it's not too bad!

A big F'you to me for getting this large. 

Time to do something about it. For jogging, its left foot forward first, isnt it? Then the right one follows.

Allow me to introduce you to the Couch to 5k program.

Fuck you to my brain. 2 (luckily, relatively minor) anxiety attacks on Saturday night. Time to see what my mental health options are on my insurance.

Thanks BB - taking a look into the running (well, jogging or loping) for beginners. Glad to hear you're looking at your options for health insurance.