DVDVR Message Board

Big f you to Wegman's. Your Raisin Bran contains very few raisins. I think I may have had four (4) raisins in this heaping bowl I just ingested. Please rename your product "Occasional Raisin Bran" for accuracy's sake.

• Like 3

Big f you to Wegman's. Your Raisin Bran contains very few raisins. I think I may have had four (4) raisins in this heaping bowl I just ingested. Please rename your product "Occasional Raisin Bran" for accuracy's sake.

As much as I would love to hate on Wegmans with you, their sushi is the fucking bomb like tick tick.  Spicy Tuna Roll fucking rules.

As much as I would love to hate on Wegmans with you, their sushi is the fucking bomb like tick tick.  Spicy Tuna Roll fucking rules.

Oh, everything else about Wegman's rules. Big fan of their sushi. My wife and I eat dinner there frequently. One by us also has a pub that has good food.Also, sorry to hear about your dad's cousin.

Just like Jay Cutler, I have a groin. So fuck you to my groin. You better be ready to go in time for soccer tomorrow night, stupid groin!!!!

Edited by Dewar
typing the same word twice. TWICE.

Fuck you to the concept of money.  I'm thinking about taking the exam for a job I wasn't good at and hated the last time I tried it just because I need the extra pay for student loans and day care ($180 a WEEK!).  Bring back the barter system, I say.  It would give me a good excuse to get rid of all the shit I never use.

Fuck me for ignoring this thread long enough that I just had to read a bunch of insane opinions about the government shutdown and Obamacare in one sitting. But that's not what I came in to post...

Fuck lay-offs. Just found out I'm gonna be out of work for (at least) two months. But hey, maybe this will put a fire in my ass to get a new job and get out of this fucking place for good. And then when I get off swing shift, I can return to wrestling before I get too old.

Wife is home. There was a complication. She still has the drain in her for the next week. Lots of uncertainty moving forward on whether surgery will be needed and what not, but we're hoping note. Mother-in-Law visiting now. 16 mo old is still a little skittish. Back to work yesterday. Pretty tired, all things considered. 

Fuck you juvenile justice system. What a backward self-perpetuating joke. 2 years ago this kid was a short pudgy kid getting bullied at school. Now, thanks to the efforts of unempathetic prosecutors, actively contemptuous judges, and colluding appointed defense attorneys, this short pudgy kid is now a documented gang member and being certified as an adult.

Its just wrong. Every wrong step this kid took he was held by the hand by some worse kid he met in the system.

I need to charge a heartbreak fee.

I have not said this in awhile. But I fucking hate everyone and everything, most of all myself. 

You'll feel better if you buy a gun and sleep with it under your pillow at night.

You were suppose to teach us how to be pick up artist? This is your fault. 

Fuck Wal-Mart, and their new "'Murica, Fuck Yeah"-esque "so pround to be all American" self-fellating piece.  I can't accurately sum up how evil and shitty that company, and what pieces of shit the spoiled Walton kids and their exploiting their workers and crushing local economies business model are in one DVDVR MB post.

And I read Big Fresh's first fuck off, and I'm really glad we don't have a politics section.

EDIT:

The Wal-Mart piece that I saw last night that incensed me.

Fuck the Waltons.  

100% with any one who says Fuck Wal-Mart. Fuck it to HELL.

FUCK YOU WEATHER IT'S FUCKING HALLOWEEN. WHY YOU RAINING? YOU HATE CANDY? FUCK YOU.

Don't you live in Chicago?  Why would you need to leave your building to trick or treat?

I live in a house my man. And I'm just around the corner from Logan Blvd, which is one of the best places to Trick Or Treat. Lots of trees so you don't feel like you're in the city so much. the rain is fucking with my kid's Mega Man costume.

Wal-Mart is fantastic. They allow more low skilled workers to make a living than anyone else and feed families at a lower cost than anyone else.

Posted Image

All the while keeping their employees on SNAP.  FUCK WAL-MART.

Fuck it, you would love Wal-Mart.  They're the type of expolitive, money above all company that you Individualists worship.

• Like 2